February 03, 2006

Oh man...

Last night kicked my ass. If last night was a ninja, he would have round-house kicked me in the face. Here's how it went:

  • Got to 747 (bar/club) to eat before we begin the night
  • People start showing up so we all flock to the bar
  • First round of shots. Jager Blasters.
  • Tecate with lime. Good shit. Oh, and a smoke.
  • Hot boys. They like me and Kaylie. We like them back.
  • Round of SOCO and Lime shots.
  • Downed the rest of my beer.
  • Asked for a water.
  • Broke the seal (pee break).
  • Dallas and his buddies show up.
  • Round of SOCO and Lime shots.
  • Then Buttery Nipple shots.
  • Smoke break outside by the fire place.
  • See the sexy ass husband of my friend Kristin.
  • Talked to him while having another smoke.
  • Followed him to see Kristin.
  • Found Kaylie.
  • Left 747
  • Went to my buddy Zach's.
  • Watched Wedding Crashers (that shits funny)
  • Cap'n and coke.
  • No more to drink.
  • Euro Trip.
  • Lots of water.
  • Got home at 5:00 in the morning.
  • There were bodies in my bed.
  • Had to sleep on the couch.
  • Woke up to little sister making something with her friends in the kitchen.
  • Slept til 11:00.
  • I'm dead.
Thanks to the advice of Mom and Tona all the water kept me from having the worst hang over of my life. Though, I still feel like dump and am not having one drink the rest of the weekend. I might have two. Just kidding. I think.

I'm leaving Oklahoma on Monday morning to go to Joplin, MO. I wont be back until Friday night. So, tonight will be spent with Lauren and Ryan probably watching movies and eating pizza rolls. Tomorrow I am going to the Hornets Vs. Lakers game. I'm excited about that!!! It is going to be so much fun. Ryan is awesome.

No, I'm not dating Ryan. We just hang out and he takes me to basketball games and tells me he likes me. We are "just friends."

Q: What did Kanye West get on his ACT?
A: BBQ Sauce.

I'll be here all week,
B

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1 - the last time I checked, you were still just lenty, not lenty-bun
#2 - mixing eighteen different types of alchol is not usually a good move
#3 - did I miss your birthday? because I totally thought that we were going on a 21st BD trip
#4 - what is a Jager Blaster? Is it the same as a Jager Bomb?
#5 - am really sorry about missing your 21st BD - you should have called
#6 - am having guilt regarding the Cap'n n Coke thing and don't want to know if I am in any way responsible
#7 - am curious how not having one drink this weekend is working for you as you are now, apparently, legal
#8 - am very proud of you for drinking a lot of water - soda water works as well - as I discovered last night

By the way, I invented a new shot last night. It is a variation on a Lemon Drop Shot and kind of tastes like Tang.

I hope that you are back Friday early enough to go with Al and me to BigD.

(The Breakfast Club is on. I love this movie.)

AuntT

3:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No, I'm not lenty-bun...

Not yet.

I just have connections.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Far to much information. Far too much alcohol consumption. Smoking is gross.

You and Kaylie have always been a bad, bad combination. You have been getting into trouble together since before you hit puberty.

Go to church.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Jameson said...

Sounds like a normal weekend to me.

Speaking of birthdays, mines on Friday! I'm buying 4 cases of Michelob Golden Light for me and my friends, and another insurance policy.

Here's to not breaking anything.

11:52 AM  
Blogger AuntT said...

I can't believe that you didn't invite us up for the BD party!
I can't believe that you are already lenty-boo!
Time flies when you are having fun - especially if you can't remember it.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home