January 16, 2006

Apparently Myspace is life....

"J" has gone from just an ex-boyfriend to a complete FREAK. How does this happen?
After I wrote my last post, I got on Myspace and deleted him off of my friends list. No, not because I'm a bitch. Ok, yes because I'm a bitch, but also because there really wasn't any reason for him to be on there anymore. It was quick and painless. I just didn't want to see his stupid smiling psycho face anymore. I find nothing wrong with that.

It wasn't but two hours after I deleted him that I got a phone call. It went a little something like this:

Me: Hello?
J: Hey.
Me: What do you want?
J: Did you delete me off of myspace?
Me: uh-huh
J: So we can't even be friends?
Me: No.
J: But, I'm friends with all my ex girlfriends.
Me: Obviously not.
J: So you don't even want to talk to me?
Me: I have no reason to want to talk to you. I broke up with you. If I break up with you then it's obvious that I don't want to talk to you. If I wanted to keep talking to you, I would just keep being your girlfriend you EFFING IDIOT. ( i didn't say the effing idiot part)
J: I hate this.
Me: YEAH. ME TOO. blah blah blah effe off!

So, that was basically the phone conversation. I can't figure out if he's just stupid, or if I need to move to another state. Maybe it's just these Oklahoma boys. Oklahoma effing sucks.
After that I got text messages. about 10 to be exact. After the first one I just stopped reading them and deleted them on the spot. All he really said was that I was acting like I was in high school. I don't know how he came up with that one, but whatever.

It's sad how he took getting broken up with and getting deleted off of myspace the same way. I felt like I was breaking up with him all over again. Not something you really want to do twice. I think he got the idea now, though. I got a couple of hate messages from some girls on myspace, but whatever. haha. I'm not exactly frightened by hostile messages on myspace. Something about "OMG u are such a stupid bitch 4 breakin up with J--," doesn't phase me. Funny how he sends me a message that says, "Well. I'm dating other girls. So do what you want."

Dear Lord,

Please help "J." You forgot to give him a brain and balls. If you could give him one or the other that would be great. Also, help him to just get over me and convince him to delete my number off of his phone. You're the best!

Amen

Anyway, I have decided not to delete this template. I like how annoying it is. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chresten said...

Your blog is giving me a seizure trying to read... change the settings or guit being funny so I don't have to read it anymore...

rock
c... uhhgh dizzy...

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home