posted by Anonymous at 10:01 AM
You saw that in Oklahoma City??? Had the car been set ablaze?
If it wasn't on fire, it was certainly surrounded by angry Southern Baptists!
It was actually in Norman not OKC, but it was only one lot over from the Baptist Student Union. That is bold, my friend.(Do you think that Baptists know who Voldemort is since you go to hell if you read Harry Potter?)
I'm a Babtist and I know what Voldemort it. I'm totally lying.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
You saw that in Oklahoma City??? Had the car been set ablaze?
If it wasn't on fire, it was certainly surrounded by angry Southern Baptists!
It was actually in Norman not OKC, but it was only one lot over from the Baptist Student Union. That is bold, my friend.
(Do you think that Baptists know who Voldemort is since you go to hell if you read Harry Potter?)
I'm a Babtist and I know what Voldemort it.
I'm totally lying.
Post a Comment
<< Home