July 14, 2005

It was a semi-creepy day today. It started off with a gentleman calling me about my car. Being that I only have about 5 minutes left to use on my phone, I had to postpone answering it until I got some where with a land-line. I called him back when I got to Mema's but he did not answer. He then called back and said, "Hey, yo, someone call me?"

I said, "Yes. I called in regards to your call about my car."

"Oh, yeah. Uh. Hello? Are you there?"

"Yes. I'm here."

Click.

I don't know what happened, but he ended up calling me back thirty minutes later to tell me that he was interested in my car for $2,300; but he needed a month to get the inheritance from his grandmother's death. Nice, buddy. Next buyer, please.

After that interesting occurrence, Lauren and I went to layout at her Mom's boyfriend's pool. Usually when we go there, we are all alone. Not this time. This time The Boyfriend was doing work in the back yard with a buddy of his. They were fixing his hot tub (good thing since it's been broken for 5 years. Get a new one, shit). His buddy was the epitome of large. He had his shirt off. He was wearing shorts over his belly button, and he was wearing brown socks with his black shoes. And the worst part of all this was that when he turned around with his ass facing me and lauren, we could see that his butt was sweating. Needless to say, we turned our sun bathing chairs around so as not to see this train wreck.

As if that was not enough, a guy from across the street came to join the party of tanning, hot tub fixing, and butt sweating ( funny how this all has to do with heat, we tan cause it's hot, hot tubs are hot, and this guys ass--obviously hot). This new man was loud and obnoxious. He told Lauren and me that his pool was way better than this one, and he would make us drinks. Nice, coming from a 60 year old man. Sick.

To end my day of creepiness, my Papa was, for some reason, amused by a pigeon eating bird seed and just had to tell me his exciting story.

"There was a pigeon over by the shed where I spilled bird seed, and It was eatin' and eatin' and when it got done it just waddled down the hill. It didn't even fly."

Thanks papa. You should write a book about that one.

Creepy days are just... creepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home