Brit refuses to post, so I'll put up dirty stuff. . .
So do you remember the "love is. . ." cartoons from the '70s? (No, Brit, not you. You weren't even born yet!) Here are some rejected "love is. . ." cartoons.
Some of them aren't very nice at all. Some of them almost offended me, but then I was laughing so hard, I decided not to take a break to be offended. Here is my favorite.
Brit, if you'll post something, I'll pull this for you, hence, removing the dirtyness from your blog.
Link stolen from www.CollegeHumor.com.
Some of them aren't very nice at all. Some of them almost offended me, but then I was laughing so hard, I decided not to take a break to be offended. Here is my favorite.
Brit, if you'll post something, I'll pull this for you, hence, removing the dirtyness from your blog.
Link stolen from www.CollegeHumor.com.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home