May 18, 2005


These are my driving glasses. Notice the Red Bull. Those are needed for 12 hour driving days with screaming grandmothers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There is a shot called a Starburst made with Red Bull, orange flavored vodka (I think) and some kind of liqueur. That would have been a much more suitable drink to help one survive a road trip with an out-of-sorts mema.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jameson said...

Good news- In about a month, I can get bartender trained.


I need a van like that one. Its fuckin HUGE.



I hate work, and all I can think about is how after college this is what my schedule will be like until I die.

Fuck.

Have fun

9:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jameson, you should definitely be a bartender. You could stand behind the bar and argue your crazy-young philosophy with the drunks. I would totally be entertained at your bar.

That van is fuckin huge! The sofa in the back is motorized and makes out into a queen size bed. Lance has tried to talk mema into giving it to him a hundred times. He says he could live in it, which gives me a mental picture of an extension cord running out our front door and Lance at thirty living in the drive way.

Your vision of life after college is spot-on. Except don't forget the debt of a mortgage, car payment, insurance etc. Live it up while you have no worries!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home