May 18, 2005
Previous Posts
- WOOHOO, I caught one! Those are mean little effers...
- I look like dump in this picture, but it's cool ca...
- I took this picture on a Dolphin Cruise. That's a ...
- I got a new swimsuit, mom.
- Me and my Mema on Emerald Beach in Destin,Fl.
- This is just friggin scary.
- So, this should be illegal. What's he going to bea...
- These are all pictures from my Florida vacation. I...
- I want you all to know how much I hate the orthodo...
- hey


1 Comments:
You taught that fish a lesson. He was probably the one you had the restaurant cook up for you that evening.
More than likely he was not trying to eat you; he was probably just thrashing about because he had a sharp hook stuck in his mouth and no lungs with which to breathe oxygen.
You do look frightened though. That made me and your Dad laugh. We are bad parents, I know.
Post a Comment
<< Home