June 29, 2005

when Brit runs out of gas, it's funny

In the humble opinion of AuntieT, it actually may be a miracle that Brit didn't get thrown in the pokey when she ran out of gas. The part that she left out is that when the officer walked up to her window, he looked down at her and said "are you having car trouble?"

I know that you don't know B as well as I do, but imagine yourself out of gas and completely miserable - then imagine that you have no censor, that you are incapable of telling anything but the truth. You should also imagine that you don't have a lot of patience with people who ask stupid questions.

Brit told me that she hesitated before she answered the officer's "are you having car trouble" question. Yea, Brit! This is definitely a step in the right direction. Had you answered "no, dumb ass, I enjoy blocking traffic and getting flipped off - like this - doesn't that make you feel great" the way you wanted to. Your dad may have been picking you up at an entirely different place.

Speaking of your dad, my favorite part of the story is when you see your dad drive by, your phone rings, and it is him asking "what's the cop doing there." John cracks me up.

This is the part where I make fun of B - did you know that if you listen to your radio and run your air conditioning while you are waiting almost 30 minutes for someone to bring you gas that your car battery will go dead? You knew that? So did I. Brit didn't. So B, did your dad have the jumper cables, or did you borrow them from the cop?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

borrowed them from the cop. back up off!! :)

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home