Being 6 was so cool...
Nothing cool has happened. I'm still a lame ass.
All I do is hang out with the Laurens, hang out with Danny, and hang out with my cousin. Nothing eventful ever really happens that is worth talking about. Oh, except yesterday when Danny's roommate told me that he had farted earlier and it sounded like he farted into a bowl of milk. That's actually pretty disgusting, but after thinking about it, I decided that it would infact be funny to fart into a bowl of milk, I just don't think that it would make a different sound.
Danny's roommate is always talking about this girl at work that he wants to "do."
He finally brought her home last night. She was not as cute as he said she was. She looked like white trash, but uh, she works on Tinker Air Force Base sorting airplane parts. I had to have known she wasn't gonna be the playboy material Alan made her out to be.
Today, I went swimming and decided that I want to be 6 again. I feel sorry for those kids though, because in another 6 years they are going to be in Junior High and they are going to start hating their parents, doing stupid stuff, they are going to have to try to avoid smoking pot, and drinking beer, and having sex. They don't even know what's coming for them. That's the great thing though. They don't have any of that stuff to think about. Lucky asses. It would rock so hard to not have a thing in the world to worry about other than what cereal I wanted the next morning.
Welp, see ya later!
All I do is hang out with the Laurens, hang out with Danny, and hang out with my cousin. Nothing eventful ever really happens that is worth talking about. Oh, except yesterday when Danny's roommate told me that he had farted earlier and it sounded like he farted into a bowl of milk. That's actually pretty disgusting, but after thinking about it, I decided that it would infact be funny to fart into a bowl of milk, I just don't think that it would make a different sound.
Danny's roommate is always talking about this girl at work that he wants to "do."
He finally brought her home last night. She was not as cute as he said she was. She looked like white trash, but uh, she works on Tinker Air Force Base sorting airplane parts. I had to have known she wasn't gonna be the playboy material Alan made her out to be.
Today, I went swimming and decided that I want to be 6 again. I feel sorry for those kids though, because in another 6 years they are going to be in Junior High and they are going to start hating their parents, doing stupid stuff, they are going to have to try to avoid smoking pot, and drinking beer, and having sex. They don't even know what's coming for them. That's the great thing though. They don't have any of that stuff to think about. Lucky asses. It would rock so hard to not have a thing in the world to worry about other than what cereal I wanted the next morning.
Welp, see ya later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home