June 06, 2005

Lame ass

It's official. I am a lame ass.

It's true, and I will tell you why.

Ok. So. Danny and I started talking again about five days ago. Since that day, we have hung out non-stop. Here's where my lame assness kicks in; I don't do that. I do not hang out with guys every single day in fear that I might get sick of them--which I do. However, I do not get sick of this boy. It's, like, impossible. He and I talked about this last night after a long game of Rummy with my cousin, her boyfriend, and her niece.

Here's something else lame assish of me, we looked up our horoscopes in this horoscope book that a friend (so he says) bought for him. He is a Virgo, but says that his birthday is the cut-off day right before Libra, so he's a Virgo-Libra. Got that? Ok, so we looked up what a love life between a Virgo and a Libra would be like.

We found out why we don't get sick of each other. It's cause it's impossible. It says that we get a long so well that we should move in together immediately. It also says that Libra and Virgo have the best chance for life-time love.

Yeah. I'm scared.

It went on to describe a lot of reasons why we should be together, like we're both easy going, we are nonchalant around eachother, we resolve conflicts quickly, and we are passionate. It was kind of freaky, cause we are all those things. It also gives ideas for gifts. We both like scented things because smell is a sign of passion. Apparently we're passionate. I don't know.

We stare at eachother, which is weird also. But, we can't stop. I think I'm sick.

You know you like someone when you don't have to go anywhere or do anything. We actually had a 30 minute conversation about fish and how I wanted a pink one. He went on to say that I could keep it in his fish tank and we could call it "Our pet."

That would be funny if my eyes hadn't lit up when he said that. I'm such a fag.

And the craziest thing of all is that I have found myself telling boys that call to hang out with I am with someone now. I can't even think about another guy. I don't want to think about another guy, and it has only been five days.

But then, I look back, and I realize that I liked him this much and the same exact way four years ago. So, really, we just kind of picked up where we left off.

I'm going to go now. Can you guess where I'm going? I'll give you two guesses.

1. To China.
2. To see my boy.

You're an idiot if you choose the first one.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jameson said...

That was the gayest thing I have ever read.


Sorry, but seriously. It was.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So that is why you called me at 1:30 in the morning about horoscope shit - I thought you might be drunk... Are you sure this boy isn't drugging you? Seriously, don't leave any drinks unattended in his presence.

Since it has only been five days, you might try to curb your enthusiasm just a smidge.

Is virgo-libra boy in school? What are his plans for the future?

No pets. No moving in together. NO. NO. NO

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mom, I know you are trying to be funny, but yeah, that was just flat out rude.

Jameson, I would expect that you would think it was gay, however, you hate the world, so who really gives a shit? Wait, not me!

He is in school, and he is a MIT at Primos, his plans for the future are very realistic, I will just leave it at that.

I will not curb my enthusiasm. I know when a feeling is right. Thank you though.

Also, the pet thing was a joke, and why in the hell would I move in with him? Not that I couldn't if I really wanted too.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Apparently your sense of humor is in the shitter. When you blog you are inviting varying responses to your posts. There is no reason to personally attack people because you disagree with their assessment of your post. Lighten up, my darling.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry. Sometimes I am not in a good mood and probably shouldn't read comments from those who are bound to be joking in an ass hole-ish way.

I'm also sorry that, sometimes, when people are douche bags, it kinda pisses me off.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Jameson said...

*sheds a tear

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home