May 18, 2005
Previous Posts
- These are my driving glasses. Notice the Red Bull....
- A little fishing snack. P.S. That water was freaki...
- Let me explain, ok? The fish was trying to eat me,...
- WOOHOO, I caught one! Those are mean little effers...
- I look like dump in this picture, but it's cool ca...
- I took this picture on a Dolphin Cruise. That's a ...
- I got a new swimsuit, mom.
- Me and my Mema on Emerald Beach in Destin,Fl.
- This is just friggin scary.
- So, this should be illegal. What's he going to bea...


2 Comments:
Did the same lady wax your brows as the last time we went together?
They do look great. Though it worries me a little that she has to paint her own eyebrows on.
So...if you are young...can you have nicely thin shaped eyebrows?
Post a Comment
<< Home