October 04, 2005

She decides to post...

  • It's been a long month. Let me sum it up for you using bullets because they are fun.


    *I started school.
    *I got broken up with.
    *I was sad.
    * And then I wasn't.
    * I started going to parties again.
    * I started meeting new boys.
    * I liked that a lot.
    * I got stressed out about a class.
    * I almost dropped it.
    * Then I decided I liked looking at the cute boy.
    * I made an A on the first test.
    * I didn't drop the class.
    * Many nights in Norman.
    * Met a cute boy named Matt.
    * We won't talk for long.
    * He knows how good he looks.
    * But he looks so damn good.
    * Decided I wasn't that shallow.
    * Decided I like not being tied down.
    * Decided I'm not sad with the fact that I'm about to be 20.
    * Got a pretty damn awesome dress.
    * And some BCBG shoes to go with it.
    * Got excited about this Friday.
    * Friday is my day of birth and celebration.
    * Friday I will be princess for a day, and I will lavish in it.
    * Saturday I will be most tired from Friday.
    * You are now caught up.

    Go on with your merry lives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jameson said...

Holy shit I thought you died!

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home