So I have a crazy friend, right?
We'll call her Boobs McGee, and she is known throughout our home town as "The Girl That Flashes Her Boobs," this is better than in junior high when many boys refered to her as "The Hoover." Put your mind to work on that one (Clue: sucking).
Anyway, Taco Bell is our end of the night ritual on weekends. Usually, it's a very innocent drive-thru experiance;however, with the addition of Boobs to our group, innocent has taken a 180 into, well, not so innocent.
We ordered our food and pulled up to the 1st window (where you pay) and here's what took place"
Boobs: (yelling) "Do we pass the Hott Girls test?"
Taco Bell Dude: (laughing) "Yes."
Boobs: (still yelling) "If I show you my boobs can we have our food for free?"
(Me and LC are dying at this point)
TBD: (Still laughing) "Uh, let me check."
(He goes up to the front and is gone for lik 2 min. He comes back with the manager.)
Manager: "What can I help you with, ladies?"
Boobs: "If I flash you can we have our food for free?"
Manager: (laughs) "Sure. Why not."
So, Boobs flashes them. Though, for some reason or another (not quite sure what was going thru her head) she decides to flash them while standing up thru her sun roof. LC and are still dying. Right when Boobs sits back down Manager asks us to pull forward.
Boobs: "So yall love me, right?"
Me and LC: "uhhh...yeah"
Here's another 180 for ya. The. Cops. Saw. Everything. EVERYTHING. The manager called them and had them wait on the street. We didn't even see them coming. They pull in and flash their lights and make us pull forward. LC and I don't think this is very funny anymore. The cop opens Boobs's door. Cop is very, very cute.
Cop: "What makes you think you can flash in public?"
Boobs: " I didn't. I just showed them my bra (effing liar)."
Cop: "You still can't do that. Did you know I could arrest you and you would have sex offender put on your record?"
Boobs: (crying) "No. I'm sooo sorry officer. I was just trying to be funny. I didn't know this was going to happen, (crying harder), I have had the worst night ever. My boyfriend broke up with me and my friends are taking care of me. I didn't know this was going to get me in trouble. I just got these (her boobs) and I wanted to show them off."
Note: she is hysterical...and shes pretending these tears. its awful.
Cop: "My wife has them too, but she doesn't flash Taco Bell for free food. I'm going to let you go, but don't do this again. And stop your fake crying."
Boobs: (not crying anymore) "Ok. Thanks."
And then she drives off.
People. Don't flash Taco Bell. You get in trouble.
Anyway, Taco Bell is our end of the night ritual on weekends. Usually, it's a very innocent drive-thru experiance;however, with the addition of Boobs to our group, innocent has taken a 180 into, well, not so innocent.
We ordered our food and pulled up to the 1st window (where you pay) and here's what took place"
Boobs: (yelling) "Do we pass the Hott Girls test?"
Taco Bell Dude: (laughing) "Yes."
Boobs: (still yelling) "If I show you my boobs can we have our food for free?"
(Me and LC are dying at this point)
TBD: (Still laughing) "Uh, let me check."
(He goes up to the front and is gone for lik 2 min. He comes back with the manager.)
Manager: "What can I help you with, ladies?"
Boobs: "If I flash you can we have our food for free?"
Manager: (laughs) "Sure. Why not."
So, Boobs flashes them. Though, for some reason or another (not quite sure what was going thru her head) she decides to flash them while standing up thru her sun roof. LC and are still dying. Right when Boobs sits back down Manager asks us to pull forward.
Boobs: "So yall love me, right?"
Me and LC: "uhhh...yeah"
Here's another 180 for ya. The. Cops. Saw. Everything. EVERYTHING. The manager called them and had them wait on the street. We didn't even see them coming. They pull in and flash their lights and make us pull forward. LC and I don't think this is very funny anymore. The cop opens Boobs's door. Cop is very, very cute.
Cop: "What makes you think you can flash in public?"
Boobs: " I didn't. I just showed them my bra (effing liar)."
Cop: "You still can't do that. Did you know I could arrest you and you would have sex offender put on your record?"
Boobs: (crying) "No. I'm sooo sorry officer. I was just trying to be funny. I didn't know this was going to happen, (crying harder), I have had the worst night ever. My boyfriend broke up with me and my friends are taking care of me. I didn't know this was going to get me in trouble. I just got these (her boobs) and I wanted to show them off."
Note: she is hysterical...and shes pretending these tears. its awful.
Cop: "My wife has them too, but she doesn't flash Taco Bell for free food. I'm going to let you go, but don't do this again. And stop your fake crying."
Boobs: (not crying anymore) "Ok. Thanks."
And then she drives off.
People. Don't flash Taco Bell. You get in trouble.

1 Comments:
Wow. Someone's parents used the belt a little too much.
Post a Comment
<< Home