I admitt it--I have a problem
Serial dating is my problem. As bad as this is going to sound, I can't help it. I have dated three guys in the past month:
"M" from Norman:
Age:23
Hotness: 8 on a 10 scale
Reason for dumping him: He was a dumbass. I've met 12 year olds that act older than him.
"C" from Moore:
Age: 20
Hotness: 8 on a 10 scale
Reason for dumping him: He, too, was a dumbass. Plus, I was only his girlfriend because he asked me when I was drunk. That's not even fair. Right? I didn't even feel like a girlfriend when I dated him. I never saw him. It was stupid. I'm not going to have a boyfriend that I can't see. That's just a waste of his hottness. Besides, he didn't have a car and he was kind of odd.
"J" from Norman
Age: 21 on Dec 9
Hotness: 8 or 9...haven't decided
Reason for dumping him: I haven't yet. He's cool.
Like I said, I can't help it that I keep dating one right after another. It's not my fault I'm on a roll and they are seemingly flocking to me like birds flying South for the winter. I have nothing to do with this other than the fact that I start liking them back. I also can't help the fact that they do something stupid to mess it all up for themselves. I didn't make up the rules for dating, though I probably should, because it seems like I am the boy in every relationship.
When I was dating Matt, we were sitting at his house and he got up to order some food. He came back and said, "I got you something," I said, "Oh yeah? What'd you get?" He said, "A heart."
Yeah, I can't lie. That's funny, but he was always telling me that he couldn't figure me out. I always told him that I liked it that way. He took that as me not caring about him. OK, he was right. But why would you want to be figured out by someone you aren't sure if you like "like that"?
Anyway, I've got to cut this out. It's probably because I always meet another boy when I'm dating the other, and they make it easy to transition. God, I sound awful.
I'm done. BYE.
"M" from Norman:
Age:23
Hotness: 8 on a 10 scale
Reason for dumping him: He was a dumbass. I've met 12 year olds that act older than him.
"C" from Moore:
Age: 20
Hotness: 8 on a 10 scale
Reason for dumping him: He, too, was a dumbass. Plus, I was only his girlfriend because he asked me when I was drunk. That's not even fair. Right? I didn't even feel like a girlfriend when I dated him. I never saw him. It was stupid. I'm not going to have a boyfriend that I can't see. That's just a waste of his hottness. Besides, he didn't have a car and he was kind of odd.
"J" from Norman
Age: 21 on Dec 9
Hotness: 8 or 9...haven't decided
Reason for dumping him: I haven't yet. He's cool.
Like I said, I can't help it that I keep dating one right after another. It's not my fault I'm on a roll and they are seemingly flocking to me like birds flying South for the winter. I have nothing to do with this other than the fact that I start liking them back. I also can't help the fact that they do something stupid to mess it all up for themselves. I didn't make up the rules for dating, though I probably should, because it seems like I am the boy in every relationship.
When I was dating Matt, we were sitting at his house and he got up to order some food. He came back and said, "I got you something," I said, "Oh yeah? What'd you get?" He said, "A heart."
Yeah, I can't lie. That's funny, but he was always telling me that he couldn't figure me out. I always told him that I liked it that way. He took that as me not caring about him. OK, he was right. But why would you want to be figured out by someone you aren't sure if you like "like that"?
Anyway, I've got to cut this out. It's probably because I always meet another boy when I'm dating the other, and they make it easy to transition. God, I sound awful.
I'm done. BYE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home