Wake me up when December ends...
It's cold as shit outside ( I almost said hell instead of shit...). Tomorrow the weather man has predicted snow. I'm not excited about that. I hate cold weather almost as much as I hate Tom Cruise (he's such a freak). Right now I am posting because I have nothing else to do. I'm sick. My throat feels like a cat clawed the Fu*k out of it. On the plus side, I don't have to do anything productive.
Today, I woke up and thought about what it would be like to have magical powers. I'm that sick. I've been thinking a lot of weird shit. Anyway, I decided that if I had magical powers I would make a new country where no one wore shoes or was republican. I thought if I could get all the freaky Bush people out of the way, the world would be much more bad ass.
You know what pisses me off the most about Bush Supporters? They protest against the stupidest shit ever. We had people from Kansas here not to long ago protesting against a soldiers funeral. They said they were protesting because soldiers are harboring gay people. These people are a group from a church in Kansas whose pastor created a web site called GodHatesFags.com. The picture below is when they were in Oklahoma.
I don't know about you, but isn't there something in the bible about not judging people? Something about that being a sin? Besides, gay people are funny. Well, the guys are any way. The girls scare me. Around here they have mullets or man hair and wear boys clothes and have bigger arms than a lot of guys that I know. I think these girls make up the Softball and women's rugby teams of Oklahoma. All of them.
Speaking of gay, like 3 girls that I graduated with decided that they were gay recently. One of the girls I was pretty good friends with and have stayed the night at her house. Now her questions about "If you could make out with any girl that we hang out with, who would it be?" questions make a lot of since.
Moving on, I decided that I was going to keep "J" around. We had a long talk the other night, and I figure that if he is willing to put up with my shit, I should probably keep him around. Those kind of guys don't come around often. His birthday is on Friday. What do you get guys for their birthdays?
Alright, well I have run out of things to say to you, so I will let you be on your merry little way.
Check you later, home skillet.
Today, I woke up and thought about what it would be like to have magical powers. I'm that sick. I've been thinking a lot of weird shit. Anyway, I decided that if I had magical powers I would make a new country where no one wore shoes or was republican. I thought if I could get all the freaky Bush people out of the way, the world would be much more bad ass.
You know what pisses me off the most about Bush Supporters? They protest against the stupidest shit ever. We had people from Kansas here not to long ago protesting against a soldiers funeral. They said they were protesting because soldiers are harboring gay people. These people are a group from a church in Kansas whose pastor created a web site called GodHatesFags.com. The picture below is when they were in Oklahoma.

I don't know about you, but isn't there something in the bible about not judging people? Something about that being a sin? Besides, gay people are funny. Well, the guys are any way. The girls scare me. Around here they have mullets or man hair and wear boys clothes and have bigger arms than a lot of guys that I know. I think these girls make up the Softball and women's rugby teams of Oklahoma. All of them.
Speaking of gay, like 3 girls that I graduated with decided that they were gay recently. One of the girls I was pretty good friends with and have stayed the night at her house. Now her questions about "If you could make out with any girl that we hang out with, who would it be?" questions make a lot of since.
Moving on, I decided that I was going to keep "J" around. We had a long talk the other night, and I figure that if he is willing to put up with my shit, I should probably keep him around. Those kind of guys don't come around often. His birthday is on Friday. What do you get guys for their birthdays?
Alright, well I have run out of things to say to you, so I will let you be on your merry little way.
Check you later, home skillet.

2 Comments:
HA!! Those 'God Hates Fags' people protested my hometown's high school gradutaion last year. Their reasoning: because Eden Prairie High School harbors fags and fags WILL burn in hell along with the rest of us fag-supporters. To really cement their point they passed out flyers at the highschool featuring stick figures having gay sex among other poigniant, well-contruscted anti-fag arguments.
rock
c
Again, I have to ask, where did everyone go?
PS. That christopher guys blog sucks, for how much advertising he does in the comments boxes of unsuspecting people.
Post a Comment
<< Home