Screw you question asker!
Myspace. Why is it like a drug? Why do I feel the need to check it more than 2 times a day? And why in the fuck do people waste their time creating bull-shit surveys that are worthless and irrelevent to the world? Here are some examples:
1.) What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and you found out that you were on cocaine? Well, I would ask myself two things. One, how did I fall asleep while I was amped up on coke? Second, how drunk was I? Oh and one more, why am I even thinking about what I would do if I woke up and found out I was on cocaine? How would I even find this out? Would I give myself a drug test at random? Hey, its a beautiful day. I'm just going to give myself a pee test. Who really needs to know? That was a lot of questions. Sorry.
2.) If you had to be an animal for one day, what would you want to be? Why exactly would I have to be an animal? I can't answer this question because I wouldn't want to be an animal for any amount of time. ever. What if I chose rabbit and I got eaten by a dog? How much fun would that be, really? Idiot.
3.)Name one OBVIOUS quality that you have. Uhm, if it's obvious then why do I have to name it? Does it not have a name already? It's obvious that I am a bitch. Do I re-name it? If thats the case then I would just call it Brittany. My obvious quality is that I'm Brittany the Bitch and I hate you for asking this retarded question. It's kinda like when Bush said, "It's gotta be a budget, theres digits in it." I hate redundance.
4.) Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Really? No, seriously? Why is this relevent to anyone? No, I have not hurt myself on purpose. I have the worst pain tolerance, ever. I mean, i do have my nose and my belly button pierced, but those didnt hurt. Shit, now im confused.
5.) Say something totally random about you. Just something? Totally random? Ok, uh, I hate people who ask stupid questions. I hate you. Are you a child's therapist? Are you trying to get me to connect with my inner child? I don't want to reconnect with my inner child. I'm past that. So what, I was mean to people in Elementary school. I mean to people now. It's a vicious cycle, deal with it.
6.) Do you ever watch MTV? MTV pisses me off just as much as these questions. Where the fuck did the music go? Is there such thing as music anymore? Oh wait no, the new music is men with black hair and eyeliner singing shit like:
Slit my wrist/she left me/I hate the world/My dad beat me with a rake/I cry every day/My emotions are so strong/ slit my wrist again/ slitty slit jab jab/ Now i'm dead/ how sad/ No one will be at my funeral cause I am worthless/ I'm crying in my grave/ My grave of emotion/So emo/ I hate you
7.)What is something that really annoys you? This question. enough said.
8.)Do you like Michael Jackson? Do you like it when people jab you in the eye with a screw driver? I do know the dance to Thriller.
I can't do this anymore. I'm tired. I just had to get this out. Surveys are dumb.
because I can,
B
1.) What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and you found out that you were on cocaine? Well, I would ask myself two things. One, how did I fall asleep while I was amped up on coke? Second, how drunk was I? Oh and one more, why am I even thinking about what I would do if I woke up and found out I was on cocaine? How would I even find this out? Would I give myself a drug test at random? Hey, its a beautiful day. I'm just going to give myself a pee test. Who really needs to know? That was a lot of questions. Sorry.
2.) If you had to be an animal for one day, what would you want to be? Why exactly would I have to be an animal? I can't answer this question because I wouldn't want to be an animal for any amount of time. ever. What if I chose rabbit and I got eaten by a dog? How much fun would that be, really? Idiot.
3.)Name one OBVIOUS quality that you have. Uhm, if it's obvious then why do I have to name it? Does it not have a name already? It's obvious that I am a bitch. Do I re-name it? If thats the case then I would just call it Brittany. My obvious quality is that I'm Brittany the Bitch and I hate you for asking this retarded question. It's kinda like when Bush said, "It's gotta be a budget, theres digits in it." I hate redundance.
4.) Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Really? No, seriously? Why is this relevent to anyone? No, I have not hurt myself on purpose. I have the worst pain tolerance, ever. I mean, i do have my nose and my belly button pierced, but those didnt hurt. Shit, now im confused.
5.) Say something totally random about you. Just something? Totally random? Ok, uh, I hate people who ask stupid questions. I hate you. Are you a child's therapist? Are you trying to get me to connect with my inner child? I don't want to reconnect with my inner child. I'm past that. So what, I was mean to people in Elementary school. I mean to people now. It's a vicious cycle, deal with it.
6.) Do you ever watch MTV? MTV pisses me off just as much as these questions. Where the fuck did the music go? Is there such thing as music anymore? Oh wait no, the new music is men with black hair and eyeliner singing shit like:
Slit my wrist/she left me/I hate the world/My dad beat me with a rake/I cry every day/My emotions are so strong/ slit my wrist again/ slitty slit jab jab/ Now i'm dead/ how sad/ No one will be at my funeral cause I am worthless/ I'm crying in my grave/ My grave of emotion/So emo/ I hate you
7.)What is something that really annoys you? This question. enough said.
8.)Do you like Michael Jackson? Do you like it when people jab you in the eye with a screw driver? I do know the dance to Thriller.
I can't do this anymore. I'm tired. I just had to get this out. Surveys are dumb.
because I can,
B

2 Comments:
B-
I like your blog better with the new blackness better than the last one. It was really cute but was too hard for an old lady to read.
I guess this comment will be anonymous since I can't remember my log-in after having changed my identity. I know that I'm a dumbass, but I wrote it down somewhere and can't find it. This makes me very unhappy.
Smooch-
AuntT
inquisitive?
Shut the !@#$%^&* up.
Post a Comment
<< Home