February 11, 2005

It's late and I'm Bored

Korea has between 2 and 15 forms of nuclear arsenal, and all G. Dub can say is, "bring it on!"

Honestly? No, seriously?

"Bring it on?"

Are we quoting lines from movies George? Personally, I would have used "Allllrightty then," but that's just me. So, we want Korea to use their nuclear shit on us?

I think I saw a picture of a mushroom cloud over Hiroshima in my World History book my junior year. Now, I'm not certain, because the picture had a good angle and was a cool green color, but I'm pretty sure I don't want one of those lingering over my country. Or state. Or house. Or anything of mine or remotely near me. But, like I said, that's just me.

George, have you seen the leader of Korea, Kim Jong IL? Have you? Because if you have, you would laugh at him. Then, you would go to his bamboo hut in Korea, knock on his door, steal his daffy duck collection (which he really does have), make fun of his lezbo hair cut, and take his nuclear weapons. You would not say, "Bring it on," to this man. He will throw a 2-year old tantrum and bomb us. He will bomb us George. Did you see Japan after we bombed them? Or Iraq? Did they look like they were having fun while huge missiles were headed towards them? Nope. Nu-uh.

It's good that you had the government reassure us that the amount of nuclear weapons they have aren't based on "hardcore" evidence. We wouldn't want to go to war for nothing (again). It's wonderful that it's all just based on assumptions.

Let me get this right. So, you just assume the quality and quantity of Korea's highly enriched uranium? And then, you tell them to "Bring it on?"

George, did you go to President school? Did I vote for you? Shit. Tona, nevermind. I want to see the comments. I was going to tell you to not make fun of me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

First, a carrot penis for me, and now you give Dubya a tongue lashing for Tona?

Aren't you just a sweety pie.

I like to think that we are safer from most types of bombs since we are in the dead center of America. Surely Kim Jong Il, and his snazzy hair, will hit the east coast first. Damn, I have always wanted to see the New England states in the Fall. I hope they aren't blown to smithereens.

I guess Kimmy could have a really large bomb (I actually know very little about such things, I know you are surprised), in which case, we should stock up on cover-up with a yellowish tint to cover the green sores we will all have.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jameson said...

No, personally, I think that the Bush Administration wants him to nuke us. He would take out the West Coast, and then take care of "all dem gays and liberals. Hee yuk"

Convienient you posted this, I just finished my ideology paper for poly sci, and I bet most of the people calling themselves conservative and liberal have no real ideo what they stand for. Shit, I didn't.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Bush was beat up when he was a kid.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tona, you aren't allowed to be serious on a comment or blog ever again. My Korea post was 'posed to be funny you peckerpod!!!!!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home