blogging the way god intended
B-
When you invited me and T to blog with you, you didn't know we were going to take over your blog, did you?
We finally got around to setting up our own blog, so we can now officially be "guest bloggers" on Le Truth. Visit us at l'esprit d'escalier (parisstairs.blogspot.com). I took the liberty of adding us to your link list - I will make Jameson first on the list again. That was an oversight, really. Our posts will be nothing without your jokey comments. I will try really hard not to gross you out too badly with my content of choice! This role reversal thing is weird. : )
I have to warn you that the PeckerPod post is my first addition to the new blog because I had to have a post to be able to see the changes I was making to the template, and I didn't want to take the time to try to be creative or witty.
I added the links on l'esprit d'escalier in html instead using blogrolling like I did on your site. If you like the way it looks, we can tweak yours when you want. I hadn't messed with html in a long time, but it is coming back to me, albeit slowly.
It will be a slow blogging weekend because of dual state; I guess we could take the laptop to Tulsa.
Go Bombers!
xoxo,
Mom
When you invited me and T to blog with you, you didn't know we were going to take over your blog, did you?
We finally got around to setting up our own blog, so we can now officially be "guest bloggers" on Le Truth. Visit us at l'esprit d'escalier (parisstairs.blogspot.com). I took the liberty of adding us to your link list - I will make Jameson first on the list again. That was an oversight, really. Our posts will be nothing without your jokey comments. I will try really hard not to gross you out too badly with my content of choice! This role reversal thing is weird. : )
I have to warn you that the PeckerPod post is my first addition to the new blog because I had to have a post to be able to see the changes I was making to the template, and I didn't want to take the time to try to be creative or witty.
I added the links on l'esprit d'escalier in html instead using blogrolling like I did on your site. If you like the way it looks, we can tweak yours when you want. I hadn't messed with html in a long time, but it is coming back to me, albeit slowly.
It will be a slow blogging weekend because of dual state; I guess we could take the laptop to Tulsa.
Go Bombers!
xoxo,
Mom

3 Comments:
Can't say my feelings aren't a little hurt, but it's cool. have fun with your nasty posts, you nasty girls!
How can your feelings be hurt when it is like we have two blogs now?
We have been intending to do this for a long time because of the gross out factor, and I have quite a bit of time on my hands now so...
I love you, you know.
How did you do this weird sideways comment thing?
Teelas grandfather had emigrated to Anubis fromOdin, so she had been gifted with genes that overrode the tendency to be hugeto some extent, but shed still tended to be oversize and, well, saggy. He usually comes over tomy apartment after work to have sex with me.
bdsm milk stories
survivor stories rape
xxx stories of wife caught fucking
sex with young girls stories
adult short stories
Teelas grandfather had emigrated to Anubis fromOdin, so she had been gifted with genes that overrode the tendency to be hugeto some extent, but shed still tended to be oversize and, well, saggy. He usually comes over tomy apartment after work to have sex with me.
Post a Comment
<< Home