My Day...
I got bored, so I thought that I would critique someone's latest post and possibly send it back to them. This one it pretty damn funny. Everything I write is in uhm..maroon!
So, my day? Well, it was okay, I guess. But I was so embarrased(you do mean embarrassed, right?) in english because I talked so fast during my project. It was awful. The sign language interpreter lady was looking at me like I was a monster(I'm doing the same thing right now!) . It's hard to stop talking fast. I was soooo embarrassed(wow. you got it right that time), but I don't really know why. I guess I shouldn't be embarrassed(will you please say embarrassed one more time? please?) then, but I still am. Don't laugh at my misfortunes(I'm not laughing at your misfortunes. I'm laughing at the fact that you actually write a blog for people to read)!
I got to drive yesterday(like O.M.G.)! It was only around the parking lot at Whipporwhil Park, which by the way has a purty new playground....whoa, totally cool! but I got to drive(so, was it like, a Tonka Truck that you got to drive? Or did you actually dive? oh god. Don't tell me.)!! It was fabulous. I practiced parking, but it's sooo hard to back up(yeah. putting re-chargeable battery operated power wheels cars in reverse is, like, really hard) !! I'm not very coordinated that way(or any way for that matter). I had an interview for a job Saturday( OK, so your not 5)!! I was soo nervous, but it was all right. There's this hot boy that I hope will get the job too(there's six openings) because I could then spend the 3 days a week with him, all of the summer and fall(if you don't get fired for stupidity before then). It would be great. If he doesn't make it I'll die(Will you? Really?)! They'll tell me if I made it Thursday. I hope no one obnoxious makes it in(you mean like you?). I want to have fun. But at 6 bucks an hour i'd do anything!! Allright(i'm going to let that one go.)!!...................I broke my mom's mixy-thingy trying to make bread, and I felt awful. I hate feeling guilty. Bllaarrgghhh(What language was that? Was that a fart? Did you fart in a blog?). Anyways, you think the bread that I was mixing in the mixy-thingy should at least turn out delicious from all my guilt and hard efforts, but it was the most disgusting bread ever(you probably forgot the part where you have to know how to make it and then actually bake it.)!! I took a big bite and was like "Bleagh!!!"(Did you really say that? Did someone slap you?). It was pretty awful(You're telling me.).I bet this is the most interesting thing you've read all day(No. I read a poem 10 min. ago about beanie babies that was more interesting than this.), me talking about my baking trials and tribulations and my fascination with playgrounds, so be sure to check soon for the next exciting installment of.............whatever this thingy is called(Let me know when you write about the installment of your brain.)!!!!!!: )
Well, that was fun. Let's do it again sometime shall we?
So, my day? Well, it was okay, I guess. But I was so embarrased(you do mean embarrassed, right?) in english because I talked so fast during my project. It was awful. The sign language interpreter lady was looking at me like I was a monster(I'm doing the same thing right now!) . It's hard to stop talking fast. I was soooo embarrassed(wow. you got it right that time), but I don't really know why. I guess I shouldn't be embarrassed(will you please say embarrassed one more time? please?) then, but I still am. Don't laugh at my misfortunes(I'm not laughing at your misfortunes. I'm laughing at the fact that you actually write a blog for people to read)!
I got to drive yesterday(like O.M.G.)! It was only around the parking lot at Whipporwhil Park, which by the way has a purty new playground....whoa, totally cool! but I got to drive(so, was it like, a Tonka Truck that you got to drive? Or did you actually dive? oh god. Don't tell me.)!! It was fabulous. I practiced parking, but it's sooo hard to back up(yeah. putting re-chargeable battery operated power wheels cars in reverse is, like, really hard) !! I'm not very coordinated that way(or any way for that matter). I had an interview for a job Saturday( OK, so your not 5)!! I was soo nervous, but it was all right. There's this hot boy that I hope will get the job too(there's six openings) because I could then spend the 3 days a week with him, all of the summer and fall(if you don't get fired for stupidity before then). It would be great. If he doesn't make it I'll die(Will you? Really?)! They'll tell me if I made it Thursday. I hope no one obnoxious makes it in(you mean like you?). I want to have fun. But at 6 bucks an hour i'd do anything!! Allright(i'm going to let that one go.)!!...................I broke my mom's mixy-thingy trying to make bread, and I felt awful. I hate feeling guilty. Bllaarrgghhh(What language was that? Was that a fart? Did you fart in a blog?). Anyways, you think the bread that I was mixing in the mixy-thingy should at least turn out delicious from all my guilt and hard efforts, but it was the most disgusting bread ever(you probably forgot the part where you have to know how to make it and then actually bake it.)!! I took a big bite and was like "Bleagh!!!"(Did you really say that? Did someone slap you?). It was pretty awful(You're telling me.).I bet this is the most interesting thing you've read all day(No. I read a poem 10 min. ago about beanie babies that was more interesting than this.), me talking about my baking trials and tribulations and my fascination with playgrounds, so be sure to check soon for the next exciting installment of.............whatever this thingy is called(Let me know when you write about the installment of your brain.)!!!!!!: )
Well, that was fun. Let's do it again sometime shall we?

4 Comments:
Nice. Nice. Now I think that I am going to go do that exact same thing, because I am both bored and not creative.
I have this fear that I am going to come across someone's blog were they have done this to one of my posts.
My recent shit-storm of a life has me worrying about the karma police. I am trying really hard to be nice, mostly.
This girls is obviously young and just expressing herself. I guess you are forgetting that I had to actually force you to drive. You were terrified. I think there was yelling involved.
Your fears were so unfounded. You only had, what, three tickets, two blow-outs from hitting a curb, and one hit-and-run in your first year of driving?
You are right. I didn't want to learn how to drive. However, I did not write about it on an online journal and misspell everything. and if I had I would have been smart enough to use spell check. If you are dumb, write in a journal that you keep locked away in your dresser.
Also, in my defense, I did not hit the damn car. The stupid girl in the drive-thru that "saw me do it" has hated me since 7th grade. She didn't like me because her crush didn't know she existed and I went out with him.
Her damn insecurities caused me to have 6 months of probation, and to have to nod politely to the judge when he asked me if my freakin trip to Arby's was worth all of the trouble that was caused.
It's not my fault D liked me and not her. GOSH. IDIOT.
That's right. You were framed on the "hit and run." But my story was much more sensational without adding that little tidbit.
Post a Comment
<< Home