posted by Anonymous at 1:35 AM
I really hope everyone liked her hair!!! This is why i should go to Duncan Bro's (MOM!).
yes, i am fantastic when it comes to hair color and the coloring of hair. bad ass.
what the hell. i mean cutting of hair.long night. sorry.
I was going to let that slide. Ali's getting frustrated. There has been a rash of dark hair coloring this week.
Just visit 3 Marketeers Productions LLC and fill out the short form, you'll be able to unsubscribe anytime
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
I really hope everyone liked her hair!!! This is why i should go to Duncan Bro's (MOM!).
yes, i am fantastic when it comes to hair color and the coloring of hair. bad ass.
what the hell. i mean cutting of hair.long night. sorry.
I was going to let that slide.
Ali's getting frustrated. There has been a rash of dark hair coloring this week.
Just visit 3 Marketeers Productions LLC and fill out the short form, you'll be able to unsubscribe anytime
Post a Comment
<< Home