See, we really do speak the truth
I received this e-mail from Tona this morning. She amuses the hell out of me, and I figure the other three people who read this site might be amused as well. Tona may not be so amused to keep seeing her e-mails pop-up on the blog...
Says Tona:
I answered the phone, and the first words out of the guy’s mouth were
“I’m a priest from North Carolina.”
I guess he realized that that was a weird way to start a conversation
(although I was glad to know bc then I knew not to swear).
He then said “I guess that doesn’t matter much to you.”, so I said
(this is the funny part – you may have to read out loud to yourself to get the full effect.)
“That’s okay, I’m a recovering fundamentalist Christian from Oklahoma.”
He laughed and said that he guessed he had come to the right place.
Remind me to tell you what Joy said about the perverse judge from a certain county. It involves Luminal! Yuck!

1 Comments:
T-
I remember this story from the news. Which DA is trying the case?
You never said what the priest from North Carolina wanted with your place of business. Was he call to exorcise the men in your office? I swear I didn't call him.
Post a Comment
<< Home