Follow the Stars
The only way I am joining a cult is if I am the leader. I need followers who will cook, clean, and bring me fists full of money. It wouldn't hurt if all the men were pretty as well. I would be a great leader; I swear I wouldn't make everyone wear matching nikes like the heaven's gate people (no group suicide pacts either), and I wouldn't stock pile weapons like David Karesh (the gov't did screw up on that one). My cult goals would be simple - to get plenty of sleep, be moderately happy, and swiftly (but fairly) punish all who dare defy me.Scorpio - October 23 - November 20
Scorpios are often very afraid of solitude, dear Scorpio. That explains why they are always trying to surround themselves with people, or be a part of a family or a team. Today's planetary alignment promotes the energy where human beings are less separated from each other, but even more free. It is about self-less love and the ability to let go. You will enjoy the atmosphere around you, because you will see the advantages of this approach more clearly.
Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20
Today is a day for freethinkers, dear Sagittarius. You may feel inclined to talk about religion or about the nature of your faith, whatever it may be. You may even encounter many people with different beliefs, and they may question your beliefs. Don't be stubborn on a day like this, listen and take it all in. You can always change your mind or make minor adjustment. Today is a time to celebrate the differences!
I’m too tired to figure out what mine means. I think you are supposed to join a cult.

2 Comments:
T-
You are totally my second in command, and I can think of no better person to interview the young male prospects and ascertain their stamina - for begging on the streets, of course.
We can discuss titles later, but I feel I need something really catchy... “Her Holiness” is too uptight and, frankly, hypocritical. I want the vibe of spiritual leader/pimp but the words just aren’t coming to me. I’ll spend some time reflecting (AKA eating popcorn and watching “MallRats,” which I just rented for $1.95) and I am sure I will have a divine revelation – or I could take a nap. Six one-way, half a dozen another…
Brit's off-line at the moment. That is why she has been so quiet. I am supposed to go over and take a look at their computer.
You are right, she would be our biggest asset in bringing new members into our "family." She attracts them easily enough - now we just have to teach her a little hypnosis to make them truly ours. (Didn't Dave used to have a book on hypnosis?)
Post a Comment
<< Home