January 06, 2005

The Boy Book

So last night was one of two nights that I have just stayed in over Christmas break. It rolled around to about 12:00 a.m. and I was really bored. I went up to my room wanting to listen to the Garden State soundtrack, but spotted the new journal that I got for Christmas from my mema ( I know my mom inspired the idea, though). I looked at it for a moment, seemingly waiting on it to talk to me and then it hit me. Not literally.

I walked over and I took the journal off of the shelf and laid down on my bed, pen in tow. I opened it up to the first page and cleverly wrote The Boy Book. I decided, upon that moment, to write down exactly what I want in a guy, and exactly what I do not want in a guy. I believe I will hold true to my own rules. I know I am not that rebellious.

So, from now on, each and every guy that I date (even for two days) will go into the book. I will write down all known traits (nice, dumb, freak...) and probably convince myself that he is a worthless piece of you know what. I'm hoping that through writing these things down I will further remind myself of the guy I deserve, and I will not settle for less. Ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you stayed in last night since we had an inch of ice on the roads. The weather sucks here in "Choklahoma" right now!

Self accountability - great idea. You know I think you deserve the best.

Did you go to the OU vs. Army dual tonight?

8:21 PM  
Blogger http://big-chief.tumblr.com/ said...

how about a sample entry?

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home