January 05, 2005

Orange Bowl Talent Person...You suck

I'm sorry, but I have a complaint. My Soooners had a pretty bad game last night. I know. I saw it with my own two eyes, even though I had my hands over them with my fingers cracked just a little.

On the contrary, I don't think it's Bob's fault, it's not Jason's fault (even though he did nothing to impress me), and it's not AD's fault. I'll tell you whose freakin' fault it is--who ever booked the damn talent!

We all know how I love Jojo right? Right.

That little 15 year old brat ( to put it nicely), who spends her money on Barbies and Fruit Roll-Ups, caused us to suck worse than Kelly Clarkson's half time performance where her microphone didn't even work. Not to mention, she had some random guy singing back-ups for her. His voice didn't even harmonize. It sounded like they just took someone off of the 5'o clock news here in OKC ( they always interview the most colorful of people--no teeth, nose hair, women with beards) and threw him on stage with his beat up guitar and less than adequate voice.

I'm convinced that Jason and AD had the same feelings that I do now and were just mad that they let a 15 yr old girl with a 23 yr old man's voice sing the national anthem. I mean, they can't even fantasize about her. She's illegal. Had it been Jessica Simpson, or even Britney (not me) we would have won. 'Cause they are hot.

Nice country singer, too, by the way. He just added to the wondrous performance of the half time show. Who was he again? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Ok well, I guess I'm done ranting! K, bye.

p.s. Dan Cody, if you are really depressed and want to make out with me...I'm sooo totally up for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The event of which you speak (now known as the event that shall not be named) is still too painful for me to comment on. I don't know what the hell happened. If it is indeed Jojo's fault that our team lost so miserably, she should be taken out. Period.

xoxo,
Mom

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home