December 15, 2004

Perfect Beauty


You look into my eyes
Like a mirror
An image seen and it’s perfect
What is perfection?
If it's not the way I feel
Or the way you look at me
The way my hand fits in yours
And the way you run your fingers
Through every strand of hair
And your smile
You tell me that I’m beautiful
What is beautiful?
If it’s not the way you make me laugh
The way each kiss gives me goose bumps
You can never have just one
The way the butterfly flutters in my stomach
When I’m thinking about you
We are beautiful perfection
We are perfection in the most beautiful way

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's a great poem, even if the feelings were short lived. That can be said about most poetry. You are just marking a point in time with words.

I think your line breaks are great, but I would get rid of the question marks.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home