November 19, 2004

The Truth about the Truth

A few things you should know about Brittany Jonn (hereafter referred to as Brit or B - because that is what we call her).

Brit comes from a long line of outspoken, independent women. I have often thought that had we been born in the 1600's during the Salem Witch Trials we might all have been burned at the stake! No we are not real witches - I don't want to start any rumors. Well, I do have mean thoughts from time-to-time that could be construed as curses, but I have no (real) evidence that those thoughts have any bearing on reality. : )

Anyway, while I am outspoken, and even a little blunt, I curb that trait with what I like to think of as excellent diplomacy skills. Brit, on the other hand, will just plain tell you the truth. You know the little voice inside your head that makes you tell a "white lie" to friend who has asked for your opinion? Brit doesn't have that voice talking to her. You want her opinion? You get a straight answer. Asked and Answered. It's as simple as that.

Over lunch at Mid-Del Taco, our favorite hole in the wall, having been regaled with another "Brit story" (they are plentiful and usually pretty damn funny) Tona and I suggested Brit start a website called "the brutal truth." I guess this blog is the next best thing. So, I encourage any readers who are looking for a little honesty to talk to Brit. But be ready - While she is not mean spirited, the truth often stings a little.


B and T

By the way, if you can tell me how to resize these pictures to more manageable scales, let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jameson said...

hey, I use that hello program to put pictures on my site. They let you resize them too. It's not as nice as just putting them up, but it works.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home