November 18, 2004

Bad Job and Laguna Beach is Dumb

This whole Job thing, yeah, it's kind of making me mad.

I realize that most of my shifts are going to be based on whether or not they need me, but this is just getting ridiculous. I only have 2 real shifts (as opposed to fake ones) this week. This makes me feel anger in my soul.

Those who know me may be asking themselves, "Why is Brittany pissed that she isn't getting to work? She doesn't even like to work. She barely ever does work, and when she does it's half-ass and doesn't really even count for work in the first place."

Trust the fact that I did ask my self that very same question.

I would like Brittany is pissed about her job for 500, please.

What is, I need money, I want money, and I am willing to work at a flipping lingerie store full of girls, and I don't even really like girls that much, just to earn needed amounts of wanted money.


n

On a lighter note. I was watching that show on MTV yesterday called Laguna Beach the real OC, and my I.Q. seriously plunged to an all time low.
Is it real?
Are these frickin' filthy rich teenagers with overly-dramatic lives seriously being serious?

Dear Kristin and LC,
I have come to realize that Stephen is Half and Half. Sometimes he is your boyfriend Kristin, and sometimes he is yours, LC.
As I lay on the couch and watch your show, I notice that Stephen spends entire episodes debating on which one of you he really wants to hang out with. He goes back and forth every new episode making the two of you look really dumb, and you guys hate each other for it. If I were you I would hate Stephen, even though he's really hot, has a great smile, has a half way nice body, and owns a really sweet truck.
If you are going to hate each other at least make it for valid reasons. Kristin, if you are going to hate LC, hate her because she is filthy rich, really pretty, and has more friends than you do. And LC, if you are going to hate Kristin, hate her because she gets wasted at 17 and dances on top of a bar in Mexico, she says mean things about you, and hate her for the fact that she's just plain dumb.

sincerely,
Brittany
p.s. Tell Stephen that if he wants to he can give me his truck, or he can just take a picture with him and his surf board next to the truck and send it to me. Thanks, love you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jameson said...

I dont think that any of us can truly help being addicted to these shows.

My entire floor is addicted to the OC so bad that its sick. For example, last night there were 7 guys in one room (no girls) to watch the OC.

it happens to everyone.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home