I got spanked--HAHA
Once upon a time in the ghetto town of M-Dub, a young lady was sleeping at 9:30 in the morning, when all of the sudden, her early rising Grandmother entered her room and started yelling for her to get up.
Once hearing the time, the young lady quickly disregarded the Grandmother and put the blanket over her head. To the young lady's surprise the Grandmother threw the blanket right back off and yelled, " Get up. It's 9:30. It's almost the afternoon!"
Then, in utter anger the young lady went to the end of the bed and grabbed her blanket and yelled in a growling tone, "Leave me alone! I am not ready to wake up! Unlike you, I don't like getting up when the rooster crows just to vacuum or wash a dish!"
She then covered her self back up and tried to go back to sleep.
It was not 10 minutes later that the Grandmother (now evil) came back into the young lady's bed room and, again, threw the blanket off. This time, the Evil Grandmother was really angry. She yelled and yelled and yelled at the young lady to get out of the bed, but the young lady just let out a, "leave me alone," and tried to block her out. In doing so, the young lady made the Grandmother even more angry.
The Grandmother paced around the room for a moment trying to find something in which to let out anger. She found a hair brush. Yes, a freaking hair brush. The Grandmother picked up the hair brush and hit the young lady on the ass like five times.
This did not go well with the young lady. This did not go well at all.
She got up on her knees still in her bed and looked her Evil Grandmother right in the eyes while taking the hair brush out of her hands and said, " I am not 10 years old. Do not ever spank me again, not even with a hair brush!"
The young lady then put the cover back over her head and went back to sleep.
At about 11:00 in the morning, the Grandmother came in and apologized for spanking the young lady with a hair brush and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
They lived happily ever after.
The end.
It was not 10 minutes later that the Grandmother (now evil) came back into the young lady's bed room and, again, threw the blanket off. This time, the Evil Grandmother was really angry. She yelled and yelled and yelled at the young lady to get out of the bed, but the young lady just let out a, "leave me alone," and tried to block her out. In doing so, the young lady made the Grandmother even more angry.
The Grandmother paced around the room for a moment trying to find something in which to let out anger. She found a hair brush. Yes, a freaking hair brush. The Grandmother picked up the hair brush and hit the young lady on the ass like five times.
This did not go well with the young lady. This did not go well at all.
She got up on her knees still in her bed and looked her Evil Grandmother right in the eyes while taking the hair brush out of her hands and said, " I am not 10 years old. Do not ever spank me again, not even with a hair brush!"
The young lady then put the cover back over her head and went back to sleep.
At about 11:00 in the morning, the Grandmother came in and apologized for spanking the young lady with a hair brush and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
They lived happily ever after.
The end.

3 Comments:
One time my grandma told me and my brother (sometime when i was about 12) to stop playing army because it was violent, and I quote "I spent 120 dollars on that basketball hoop so you're going to play basketball whether you like it or not"
Needless to say, my grandma was a fool to buy a basketball hoop when none of us play.
I dont want that to rhyme, and I tried like 3 words in there, and they all rhymed with say. Damn.
If anyone came into my room and told me it was almost the afternoon because it was 930, no offence, but it wouldnt be a kiss on the forehead type resolvable situation. There would definately be flamethrowers, backflips, and ninja stars involved.
Especially since I do more shit in the mornings before 730 then most lazy fat people do in a week, and if Im in bed at 930 its either the weekend, or Im getting a nap before class.
Definately ninja stars though.
I can't stay mad at my Mema. She's just not used to having a 19 yr. old in her house sleeping past 6:00 a.m.
I remember in 4th grade when I played basketball. It was really more like Hot Potatoe when ever I got the ball. That game really scared the shit out of me.
There I was barely 4'3" running around randomly, pretending to know what I was doing, with basketball shoes that were more like boats than shoes, and scared shitless as the much older, much larger girls ran towards be each time I got the ball. I don't think I held on to the ball for more than 2 seconds at a time.
Needless to say, I did not continue my basketball career after 4th grade. I went onto better things, like cheerleading, and track (where my knees locked up during a relay race, and I lost the whole thing for my team after first landing on my face in the nice red dirt!). sigh.
Don't forget that I grew up with the very woman of which you speak. She hates, HATES, being up and productive while anyone else is sleeping. Thank God she has so many redeeming qualities!
That being said, either hide the hair brushes, or get your ass out of bed! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home