December 04, 2004

Important - Know Your Role!

It’s important everyone know his role in tonight's Big IV Championship game, so listen up. If you have ever been involved in any superstition that seemed to help the Sooners win, then you better be on your game tonight. No shortcuts. No excuses. Last year was an embarrassment. I know that it appears that the fate of the game rests with the players and coaches, but do not underestimate the supernatural.

To those of you who are required to tap the lucky helmet - I have not decided whether or not I will accept call-in helmet taps for tonight’s game. It has seemed to work okay in the past and will probably suffice. Just a heads-up, though, there will be no call-in taps for the National Championship game should the Sooners win tonight. You will personally touch the helmet on game day.

This rule applies to everyone. At 7pm (cst) tonight, light a candle, say a quick prayer, meditate, send positive energy – whatever it is you do – do it for the Sooners. It doesn’t matter whether you are an OU fan or not. Don’t be selfish. Selfish people suck and they might burn in a fiery hell forever. I am not sure. Don’t take any chances.

Boomer Sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home