December 04, 2004

Stupid, Stupid Boy

The unthinkable happened today. It was something that has never, ever happened. Ever.

I, Brittany Jonn, got dumped.

It is indeed true, and I only speak the truth (I swear).

Apparently, I don't spend enough time with ex-boyfriend (who should now and forever more be known as SATAN).

And, I don't call SATAN enough.

And, I dont pay enough attention to SATAN.

And, I go to parties with my friends--without SATAN.

And, I go to his part of town to visit friends, and I don't have the common courtesy ( who says that? only SATAN.) to visit him while I am there.

I didn't even drive.

Had I driven my vaccum- sounding space ship to his part of town, I may have stopped by to give a hello, and (if feeling generous) give a kiss, but nooooo. That's not good enough. I guess in this case, it's not "the thought" that counts. That blows.

I can't really say it bothers me all that much. It's not like he's the only guy in the world. I mean, there are other guys that would like me. Right, mom? RIGHT?

Anyhoo, I shed a tear or two, but quickly blamed it on the dust that flew into my eye while listening to SATAN tell me how bad of a girlfriend I am.

Male race, you are on my bad side. At least until I meet another boy who is much hotter and buffer, with no hi-i'm-really-50-not-21 receding hairline.

Girls rule. Boys Drool. Rock out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jameson said...

You know, those arguments that he gives as to why you are a bad girlfriend sound like something that a dumb girl would tell a guy. Ive actually heard a girl say all of those things before.

He sounds needy to me. Or maybe he has some gender identity issues. Yea, that would explain it.


Isnt gender identity fun to say?

9:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jameson,
You are dead-on with your assessment above. Brit is not your typical girl - The quickest way to kill a relationship with her is for a guy to want to spend too much time with her (believe it or not, it happens a lot). there are some needy boys out there. Are their mama's raising them too soft? A lot of B's closest friends are guys; that is hard for some boys to take as well.

Brit,
I know you were joking when you asked me about another guy being out there for you. You have never had trouble meeting boys. Keep being picky, though. There are boys out there who are sweet, funny, independent, and not pyscho. Your Dad and Pap are living proof! Your brother will get there one day - right now, he is a commitment phobe like you!

As for Satan (or wolf in sheeps clothing) he said mean things to my baby. Hell is an appropriate place for him!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Needy is an understatement. Needy is someone who needs food or clothing. I would call Satan very dependant. oh, and dumb.

He did call today and say that he was very sorry. I forgave him, but as for getting back together, I'm going to have to say--HELL NO.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home