January 03, 2005

ABCDEFGHIJK and so on



Today may not mean much to anyone else, but to me it is as much of a holiday as Christmas. It is the 3rd of January. The following multiple choice will give you a hint as to what takes place today:

A. Mars and Saturn get married.
B. My psycho ex-boyfriend leaves for boot camp, thank GOD.
7. If the Moon were made of roast beef would you eat it?

I really hope you picked "B" because that is the answer. YAY.

In other news, my New Year's was quite eventful. A couple of my friends and I rented a party bus. That was a lot of fun, but the real fun began around the stroke of midnight. We had our neat party bus take us to a warehouse party in Bricktown. There were about 500 people on the dance floor at one time. It was really hard to move, but there were a lot of hot boys who I did not mind being smushed up against.

My friend Lau and I sought to see how many kisses we could get in an hour. We did pretty well, but I won't announce the final number in fear of my mother and Auntie T.

My other friend Ren (Lau and Ren are both Lauren. . . we split the name in half. Get it?) danced for the first time ever. That was more comical than anything. She's actually pretty good once she starts "feeling the music" or something like that.

It was kind of hard to just stand in one place at this particular party. If one were to stand in one place for more than 4.34 seconds, a random person would come up behind you and seemingly hump your ass (aka "freak dance" on you). The Laurens and I spent a lot of time just running away from these people.

After the warehouse, we all got back on the bus and headed for home. I was really excited to be going home after the party because my jeans were soaked in some mystery liquid, and my shoes were really taking a toll on my feet. Also, I was getting sick of most of my friends who came with us on the party bus.

That was my New Year's. Woo hoo.

Oh, and male race, you are hereby released from my hatred. I have met about 5 of you who have changed my mind, and one is calling right now! Love you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jameson said...

Dances are iffy.

Maybe thats because I am naturally the opposite of aforementioned "freak dancers".

What's worse, is you know that they'll go home and tell everyone they had a blast, except by everyone I mean their online chat buddies, and tell I mean send porn to.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home