December 20, 2004

Pardon me while I eat my freaking words.

I hate boys.
I hate boys.
I hate boys.
I hate meatloaf.
I hate, I hate, I hate, I hate, and I repeat, I hate BOYS!


Dear inventor of Boyfriends, probably God,

Bad invention. BAD.

Sometimes, boys are really dumb, and they get mad because they want you to go to a movie with them and not your good friends birthday party. They also take your cell phone away from you and wont let you have it back. On occasion they throw toothbrushes and cloth belts. But most of the time they are just ignorant-arrogant-dumb-dumb-stupid-mother-effing-sons-of-mothers, and they should all rot in, uhm, some place unpleasant. Like a women’s shoe store. For the rest of their days here on earth.

Sometimes, you get kicked out of boyfriend’s apartments and they yell at you from their balconies. They say things like, "you are immature," and, "you are the worst girlfriend, no, ex-girlfriend, ever!"

Cry me a freaking river you overly-sensitive-I-act-more-like-a-girl-than-a-guy-that’s-about-to-go-into-bootcamp, thank God-for-the-marines-and-I-need-anger-management-‘cause-I-punch-walls, boy (notice I did not say man).

No love from me,
Brittany

P.S. He has called, but I have not answered. He has sent text messages, but I have not replied. He keeps saying that he misses me and he loves me, but I will not fall into the trap again. I refuse to let a guy toss me around. Boys do not get the best of me. Not ever.

P.S.S. Thank you Co-Author of He's just not that into you, Greg. I am glad you think that every guy on this earth should want me, and I should not waste my time with dumb boys who think everything should be about them, and then get mad when its not. And, for making me realize this AFTER I get to the part about your boyfriends not that into you if he's breaking up with you, and after he has already broken up with me just to come back and say that he has made me biggest mistake of his life and begged me to take him back. Thank you, Greg.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

B-
You don't hate boys. You don't even hate this one particular boy. You have learned a couple of important things and will take those lessons on to the next dating round. You are not a typical girl. This guy was looking for a needy, clingy girl. He was looking for everything you are not. There are guys out there who will not be intimidated by your independence, your outgoing personality, and your above average social skills! Chin up!

P.S. How was poker night?

11:58 PM  
Blogger Jameson said...

I say a collective ouch for all males out there.


Not all of us are whiny ass pussies, or freaky ass psychos. Just most of us.


I would like to consider myself in the normal category, unless that is, I am really, really drunk. Then anything goes.

There is an "im drunk" clause for everything.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jameson and Brit-
The guy in question here had a very liberal "I'm drunk" clause, one that I am going to have to call bullshit on! In my experience, nice guys are (mostly) nice when drunk and A-holes (sometimes disguised as nice guys) are usually just bigger A-holes.

If you have any demons, rest assured that consuming large amounts of alcohol will set the mothers free.

If you are sad and you drink, you will be sadder. With a few important exceptions - If you are happy and drink you will probably have a pretty good time. Just remember too much of a good thing will make you puke, make your head hurt, and even make nice people act like shit-heads.

On a serious note, never, never drink and drive or drink and ride without a designated driver; and with the rash of college kids dieing from alcohol poisoning recently, for God's sake practice some restraint.

Auntie T's rule of rotating a cocktail and a glass of water is really helpful. Though to be honest, she and I have both broken that rule, and the results can be pretty ugly.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home