Ok Mom, I don't hate boys
I think God answered my prayers last night. I asked for hot boys to come into my life, and they did. It was like that water to wine (we won't get on that subject) thing that Jesus did. Very random, yet really cool.
So, last night ( I say this with a girly squeal) Cody Faust, a wrestler from Nebraska, and Joel Flaggert, a wrestler from OU called me. They wanted to know if I would attend their party that had the word KEG in it somewhere. They said I could come by myself, but that is like a cardinal rule or something, right?
So, I called up virtually every girl I talk to (2) and asked them if they wanted to go with me. Of course Sarah was like, "who are they," and I had to explain them to her which took way too much time, and then the other girl Kaylie was out of town at her gay boyfriends house (not kidding when I say gay. I mean it.).
I ended up not going to the party, but I felt better about my life after they called. Cody said he would call me tonight to see what I was up to. Joel probably has a date with, like, Britney Spears tonight or something. That's how hot he is. Not that Cody isn't hot. If he had a date with me, that's how hot he would be.
// I am aware that those links may not come in tow with the best pictures of my wrestling hotties, but rest assure those were taken before season( they tend to get fat when its not wrestling season, especially Cody).
So, last night ( I say this with a girly squeal) Cody Faust, a wrestler from Nebraska, and Joel Flaggert, a wrestler from OU called me. They wanted to know if I would attend their party that had the word KEG in it somewhere. They said I could come by myself, but that is like a cardinal rule or something, right?
So, I called up virtually every girl I talk to (2) and asked them if they wanted to go with me. Of course Sarah was like, "who are they," and I had to explain them to her which took way too much time, and then the other girl Kaylie was out of town at her gay boyfriends house (not kidding when I say gay. I mean it.).
I ended up not going to the party, but I felt better about my life after they called. Cody said he would call me tonight to see what I was up to. Joel probably has a date with, like, Britney Spears tonight or something. That's how hot he is. Not that Cody isn't hot. If he had a date with me, that's how hot he would be.
// I am aware that those links may not come in tow with the best pictures of my wrestling hotties, but rest assure those were taken before season( they tend to get fat when its not wrestling season, especially Cody).

2 Comments:
Without sounding like a doubting Thomas, I don't think prayer had anything to do with your phone call from the hotties. Can't keep a girl like you down for very long anyway.
Without being a total perv, even when Flaggert was in high school he was a man-child. I exchanged several wide-eyed looks with other mom's in the stands during his senior year - sorry Mrs. Flaggert.
What the hell are those boys doing drinking beer in the middle of wreslting season?
It's christmas break. They can do what they want, even if it is buy a keg and call me. :)
Joel is a nice looking boy. He hasn't always been that way though. I remember his junior year when i didn't even know who he was. He came out of the sky or something. I, for one, am really glad he did.
Post a Comment
<< Home