Are yew lieke sereeus? Iike oh.em.gee.!
If I wrote like the person in the excerpt below I would throw myself into my Mom's ex-office and sit next to the guy that told me I had a Bambi butt for punishment.
People, people, people. If you can't write--don't. Please. If you aren't good at writing then you are probably good at math, so do that instead.
"i went to school normall day took my orchestra
midyear and my math test i think i did good and i got science back i got a 84!
and in english we had mr.rosenthal for sub yeah it was pretti fun! then after
school i chilled with silky brett kate and whoever else and we watched the girls
and boys games and then i went home got readi and shauna picked me and john up
and we went to the dance- which completely sucked but w.e then after i went to
shaunas and sleptover and we watched dawn of the dead until like 2 am and then
went to bed - yeah pretti boring day i no- write tomorrow huggs and
kisses"
People, people, people. If you can't write--don't. Please. If you aren't good at writing then you are probably good at math, so do that instead.

7 Comments:
Sorry, B. I had to edit you. I didn't want the name of my old office on here.
I think English may be this girls second language. Either that or she is twelve.
I wrote this big long ass angry post about this sort of shit, but I didn't think I worded it right, so it's in my drafts folder. Anyway. Yea. Look around the internet. Almost everyone on it writes in this: LOLZ OMFG I ToetAlY LuV ALL The GuYZ. I am SO HAWT!!!!!1111!!67
I hate them all.
And I really don't think that these people can do math either. If you can't throw a simple period in there every once in a while, I don't think you can do quadratic equations either.
Quadratic equations? My brain almost went into a seizure just reading the words!
You should be more careful, J. You can't just go throwing that kind of shit around; you could hurt somebody.
I can't do math, but I can use a semicolon properly. Impressed?
Whoa, seriously Jameson. Do not ever use mathmatical terminology on this website. Can I call you linebean from now on? Please? It would make me feel really cool and stuff! Lieke yeahah. I eates streeng chieze on frydayze!!!!!!
Whoa, seriously Jameson. Do not ever use mathmatical terminology on this website. Can I call you linebean from now on? Please? It would make me feel really cool and stuff! Lieke yeahah. I eates streeng chieze on frydayze!!!!!!
Fine,fine. No math. I was just giving an example, anyway. I personally hate math.
I really don't care what name you call me by, I have alot of weird ass nicknames anyway. Like Squishy. LOLZ!!!!11
.....
Stop being a show-off, Tona. It is really unbecoming.
I know you will not be commenting for a while because you are in Stillwater doing my job... Enjoy!
Post a Comment
<< Home