February 02, 2005

take a quiz. calm down - it's multiple choice.





100 Years by Five for Fighting





"Every day's a new day...
15 there's still time for you
Time to buy and time to choose
Hey 15, there's never a wish better than this
When you only got 100 years to live"

2004 was about thinking and reflecting - but isn't every year?


6 Comments:

Blogger Jameson said...

God I hate that song.


Nothing personal.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was TOXIC by friggin Britney Spears

"It's getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil cup
Slowly
It's taking over me "

Ah, what's a year without breaking a few hearts? Literally.

Fits me, eh?

4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's okay Jameson. I didn't write the song. I do vaguely remember it though. What song were you?

Very, very telling Brit. You heart-breaker you. Really you are not a heart-breaker. You are a heart-don't-really-care-er or a heart-just-want-to-have-fun-er. Nothing wrong with that.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Jameson said...

I was vertigo. I have a feeling that that is the song on that list that I would be least offended by being.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay. This quiz thing is bull. I did it again with completely different answers and got the same damn thing. I am crushed. I thought this was a scientific process!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Jameson said...

You don't want to hear it, it sucks. Stick to the good shit.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home