February 10, 2005

Allll byyyy myyy seeEEellff

I tried to type it like I'd sing it.


Well. I guess I'm all alone in blog world. Much like I am in real world. Oh well. That's neither here, nor there.

I saw an old childhood friend today. He's the son of my grandparents (much younger) friends. He is now married (she's not what I would have picked out) and has two (one's not his) children. I don't approve of the wife, but the kids are cute. The one that's his is absolutely beautiful. I don't know what made them name her Skyyla, though. That's too astrological (if that's a word) for me. It's probably his wife's fault. He wanted to name her Harley-Jo, which I thought was cute. But, who am I too say? Maybe his crazy wife likes to look at the sky, whereas, he likes motorcycles and a guy named Jo?

I'm really glad I'm not sick anymore, all though it was great to just lay around and not feel obligated to go have fun with my friends. I haven't gone to sleep at a decent hour in I don't know how long. It was nice. I like not feeling like a mountain has fallen on my head and, seemingly, has not crushed it.

I can't wait for this weekend. I need a good dose of wrestling. I love it. No, not 'cause of the boys. They are all too young for me now. I especially like watching my brother and the boys that my daddy used to coach. They are usually the best. I love my daddy (even though he is mad at me).

I feel kinda bad that my Momma and Auntie T have decided to get their own site. I didn't mind them being on mine. I actually considered it theirs too. Should I take it personally? Hmm. Maybe I will get rid of this site. It's pretty damn pointless anyway. Only 4 people (including myself) read it. Who knows. Maybe something cool will happen this weekend that I can write about.

much love. woifejfahlkdsj. That was typo for "What? You ate the whole wheel of cheese? I'm not even mad. That's amazing!"

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Are we feeling a little dramatic this evening? Look under your name at the top right-hand side of your main page. Whose names are there with yours? You are never alone, sister.

Your Dad isn't mad at you - I just asked. He said "why would I be mad at her?"

Skyyla... Is it their intention that she grows up to be a stripper?

You should absolutely not get rid of this site. Who cares if only four of us read it. It makes me laugh. And we all know that "I" am what is important here.

And no, you should not take the other blog personally - You are making me feel like I am cheating on Le Truth. I also felt like I was doing something wrong when I wrote risque things on my daughter's blog. Catch 22.

We'll write here, you'll write there, we'll all write everywhere and be one big happy family.

By the way, you have a lovely singing voice.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What the hell, Brit. Comment on our blog. You have had almost two hours. We need you. It feels naked.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Jameson said...

You can't take this down.

Not to sound stalkerish, but I NEED this. haha.

I have about two hours of free time every day, and it's usually spent clicking, and clicking on my links.

I don't even care if you post dumb things that don't matter, I just gotta have something.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wasn't being dramatic. Ok. I was. Sorry. But I'm sad. And dad was mad at me yesterday.

alkdsfjasdf.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We can delete the purple and green blog and come back here. I don't want you to be sad.

Where's my happy girl?

12:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope he likes carrots. hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home