I woke up to 9 text messages on my phone this morning.
"Happy Valentines Day, what are your plans this evening?"
" Thank you, today sucks, I am doing nothing tonight."
I don't want to go out on a date. I don't want to go to a friends house to watch everyone get drunk and act stupid. I want to sit at home for the 10th day in a row and gain back the rest of my energy that I have wasted night after night for about 2 months.
Chris, a friend, sent me a message and asked, "So, what time am I picking you up?"
"Uhm, I'm not doing anything tonight. We'll hang out tomorrow, ok?"
"Fine. You suck. I guess I'll just ask someone else!"
"That's special. Pick wisely. Take flowers. Have fun. Don't make any babies!"
"I'm mad at you."
"I don't care. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye."
"Ok. We'll hang out tomorrow. Bye."
I don't know why I just shared my entire text message conversation. I guess the point is that I'm really not going to do anything with anyone tonight. Unless, of course, it involves just sitting on a couch watching movies that have nothing to do with love. I'll do that. If it's at my house, and I don't have to look special. And, only if it's Chance. Or Cody. Or John.
Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo-Brittany Jonn
"Happy Valentines Day, what are your plans this evening?"
" Thank you, today sucks, I am doing nothing tonight."
I don't want to go out on a date. I don't want to go to a friends house to watch everyone get drunk and act stupid. I want to sit at home for the 10th day in a row and gain back the rest of my energy that I have wasted night after night for about 2 months.
Chris, a friend, sent me a message and asked, "So, what time am I picking you up?"
"Uhm, I'm not doing anything tonight. We'll hang out tomorrow, ok?"
"Fine. You suck. I guess I'll just ask someone else!"
"That's special. Pick wisely. Take flowers. Have fun. Don't make any babies!"
"I'm mad at you."
"I don't care. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye."
"Ok. We'll hang out tomorrow. Bye."
I don't know why I just shared my entire text message conversation. I guess the point is that I'm really not going to do anything with anyone tonight. Unless, of course, it involves just sitting on a couch watching movies that have nothing to do with love. I'll do that. If it's at my house, and I don't have to look special. And, only if it's Chance. Or Cody. Or John.
Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo-Brittany Jonn

1 Comments:
She really stayed in tonight despite multiple attempts at getting her out; one girlfriend offered her a choice of three boys named Chris plus a group of one of the Chris' friends.
She has been at home (our home) for three nights in a row.
She is either hiding out from the law or really missing her family.
Post a Comment
<< Home