HEY linebean!
Since you are the only one that reads this, I feel obligated to tell you that I will not be here for 2 days. I know, it will be hard for me too. I might try to post from the hotel room. That would be fun. Maybe there will be a crazy party thrown randomly while im there.
That actually did happen once at a hotel we stayed at in Dallas. All the boys were trying to sleep for the next day, and all you could here were crazy kids yelling. I walked out in the hall only to see a girl trying to open the elevator with her hands. Dumb drunk girl.
It's Tona's priority to give you something to laugh at this weekend. If she doesn't I will do something...I will throw a knee pad at her.
That actually did happen once at a hotel we stayed at in Dallas. All the boys were trying to sleep for the next day, and all you could here were crazy kids yelling. I walked out in the hall only to see a girl trying to open the elevator with her hands. Dumb drunk girl.
It's Tona's priority to give you something to laugh at this weekend. If she doesn't I will do something...I will throw a knee pad at her.

3 Comments:
Haha, I appreciate it. All the guys are doing frat things the next two days, so it looks like I get to sit around and study.
Yea. me. studying. On A FUCKING FRIDAY.
Poor you. I get to sleep on the same floor as the Genesis soccer team. According to the signs on their doors they are "Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!"
About 23 of my friends called me tonight. I guess I am missing out on a warehouse party. Oh well. Looking at under age wrestlers is more fun. haha.
HAha. I guess it should be, but linebean is more fun to say.
Post a Comment
<< Home