Holy Crap
I have stayed home for a full 2 weeks. It's amazing. Granted, I was sick for about half of the time, it has still been pretty great. I feel fully re-charged. I think I'll even be up for the party that I was invited to tomorrow. After, of course, I go watch my brother wrestle.
This is the last weekend before the state tournament. The boys have to qualify in the top four this weekend to make it. Lancer was sick for most of this week. He had what I had (the flu). He has to pull 2 lbs tonight to make weight in the morning. I hope he does well. I think he'll finish first this weekend. There's no reason why he shouldn't. Of course, I am his big sister and one of his biggest fans. So, naturally, I think he'll win. Let me say weekend one more time. Ok, two. Weekend.
I watched two really good movies today, Cold Mountain and Garden State. Cold Mountain was too long, and the ending was bittersweet. I wont watch it again. Garden State I had seen before and still love. Zach Braff is a genius for coming up with that script. He did an awesome job directing as well. The movie was so random, yet, so true to life. Loved it. Loved it. And, Zach Braff is hot.
This is the last weekend before the state tournament. The boys have to qualify in the top four this weekend to make it. Lancer was sick for most of this week. He had what I had (the flu). He has to pull 2 lbs tonight to make weight in the morning. I hope he does well. I think he'll finish first this weekend. There's no reason why he shouldn't. Of course, I am his big sister and one of his biggest fans. So, naturally, I think he'll win. Let me say weekend one more time. Ok, two. Weekend.
I watched two really good movies today, Cold Mountain and Garden State. Cold Mountain was too long, and the ending was bittersweet. I wont watch it again. Garden State I had seen before and still love. Zach Braff is a genius for coming up with that script. He did an awesome job directing as well. The movie was so random, yet, so true to life. Loved it. Loved it. And, Zach Braff is hot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home