Sha Sha Sha booyah--roll call.
I know you have been missing me. It's ok. I've missed you, sort of. Here's whats new and stuff (with bullets cause they are my fav):
- Bathing dogs. Ok, not really new, but I'm still doing it which is a shock to my family and even me. I've never held a job for this long.
- I have a boyfriend who i celebrated a moths anniversary with yesterday (blah blah, I know. and you can't have an anniversary if its only been a month). Again, this is a shock to my family and me. I've never held a boyfriend for this long. Ok, maybe once or twice.
- Rolling Rock is my new drink of choice. Love it. Love. It. Yes.
- There's a new puppy that lives with my parents. They've changed his name about 6 times, and finally decided to stick with Ozzy. He's cute, but he is annoying. He also pees on people. and on beds. and in cars. and stuff. Oh, and he humps stuffed animals heads and bites them on the butt. Kinky.
- I have no friends that are girls. All of them have started dating stupid boys who are stupid. haha. stupid.
- I decided that I am going to quit smoking on May 14th. Yes, I set a date. My cousin and my boyfriend are quiting on this day, too. We'll see how that really goes.
Yeah, so that's about it. I'm not that interesting here lately.
K. Bye.

2 Comments:
So how long is a moths anniversary anyway? Bugs don't live very long, so I'd think that it would be pretty short.
Click Here
Post a Comment
<< Home