I woke up this morning with the sun piercing through my window, and I said, "Why?"
Why did I ask why? Well, my head was greeted with a monster headache at 7:00 this morning. I tried to keep my eyes open, but the sunlight seemed as though it was burning out my corneas. Yes. I know. I'm a tad over-dramatic. It sucked though, it really did. I woudn't lie to you. I like you too much--or something.
My cousins wedding is this weekend. I'm ready for it to be over. I love her, and I love her boy, but I do not love this week. Crying is my cousins second language now. I don't understand crying unless it's me doing it. Naturally, I expect everyone to understand me as I'm sure she does. I'm sorry. I'm selfish and not very sympathetic. I suck.
That is all for now. I'm trying to get back in the mode of this blogging thing. I'm still not interesting. Sorry.
Why did I ask why? Well, my head was greeted with a monster headache at 7:00 this morning. I tried to keep my eyes open, but the sunlight seemed as though it was burning out my corneas. Yes. I know. I'm a tad over-dramatic. It sucked though, it really did. I woudn't lie to you. I like you too much--or something.
My cousins wedding is this weekend. I'm ready for it to be over. I love her, and I love her boy, but I do not love this week. Crying is my cousins second language now. I don't understand crying unless it's me doing it. Naturally, I expect everyone to understand me as I'm sure she does. I'm sorry. I'm selfish and not very sympathetic. I suck.
That is all for now. I'm trying to get back in the mode of this blogging thing. I'm still not interesting. Sorry.

2 Comments:
Since I don't have a soul, this crying thing is a bit alien to me.
Just kidding.
I thought I'd comment on something, just to let the world know that I'm still kickin and haven't drank myself to death yet.
You know what you should do, is write the weekend from your POV. That would make for a kind of interesting weird thing since we didn't get any pictures or got to do a drunken blog which was totally a wasted opportunity.
Post a Comment
<< Home