STOP RUNNING AWAY, SHIT!
I've seen drunk people before. I've seen shit-faced people before. I've even seen what they are like beyond shit-faced, but never have I ever seen a drunk like Jameson. This experience was completely new.
His first night here we just chilled out, givin him the chance to ease in to what Oklahoma and the people had to offer. That was a good night, and no, you can not ash a ritz bitz cracker. Why did I try? I don't know why I tried. I made up some dumb-ass excuse that went something like, "I didn't want to get the crumbs to get on me." I'm such a liar.
The next night--oh yes. That was priceless. Since Jameson remembers nothing, let me just tell you what happened. Get ready to pee in your pants:
His first night here we just chilled out, givin him the chance to ease in to what Oklahoma and the people had to offer. That was a good night, and no, you can not ash a ritz bitz cracker. Why did I try? I don't know why I tried. I made up some dumb-ass excuse that went something like, "I didn't want to get the crumbs to get on me." I'm such a liar.
The next night--oh yes. That was priceless. Since Jameson remembers nothing, let me just tell you what happened. Get ready to pee in your pants:
- Went to dinner.
- Got back from dinner and grabbed what we were going to be drinking that night (Lauren and I: Rum and Pineapple Juice, Jameson: Captain Morgan)
- Get to a house where we are meeting up with friends. Jameson begins to get rather wasted.
- Smoke break out side.
- Sometime after that, Jameson ran away.
- Scotty and I go look for him.
- I call Jameson.
- He says, "I went through some fence. I'm at a 7-11)
- We find the fence and walk through it.
- Jameson sees us and starts running back.
- He doesn't stop when he gets to us. Oh no. He just keeps going.
- We lose him again.
- We find him prancing through the field.
- We see him behind a tree.
- Scotty goes one way and I go the other.
- Jameson jukes us.
- He jukes us again.
- And again.
- And again.
- And again.
- Side note- Have you ever had to chase a dog that has escaped? If they don't want you to catch them they sprint off, and everyonce and a while will look back to make sure you're still chasing him? That was Jameson.
- We finally get him back to the apartment.
- I walk inside to use the restroom.
- I come back out, and I don't see Jameson.
- I say his name, and he raises his hand from behind a recliner. He was hiding behind it.
- Finally, we leave to go to another house where the owner lays down the law. He doesn't want us using the back door because its broken.
- Jameson uses it anyway.
- He passes out in the back yard cuddling with his bottle.
That was the end of his night. He doesn't remember much, Poor Guy.
My Mom is going to post also because she got the phone side of the story. That's going to be some funny shit.
--BrittanyJonn

2 Comments:
To my credit, I remember up to 25. After 3 though, I became more like a specator, and really didn't have any control of what was going on. Oh well, I didn't break anything.
who was driving between houses? You didn't say anything about being mobile during this time.
We had something like a church prayer line going that night. Brit would call me laughing hysterically, then I would call Tona and relay the information to her.
I really regret not having asked to talk to Jameson while he was drunk -- though half the time I was on the phone with Brit she was chasing him.
Post a Comment
<< Home