April 02, 2007

Right.

"I don't recall recollecting."

I just heard that on the Daily Show. I didn't look up to see who said it, but that just might be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard next to my friend saying, "Yeah, that's a shed, but it's still really fun for kids. Except there's a lawn mower and some sharp stuff in there, so it probably wouldn't be very safe."

I don't really know why I'm blogging. I haven't in months. I really don't have a valid point either because everything in my life is exactly the same as its always been. The creepy boys keep on keepin on, Oklahoma still sucks a really cottage cheesy ass, and I still party.

Most recently, my ex-boyfriend saw me at a little gathering and told me that he hated me, but it was the kind of hate that meant he could still be nice to me. Whatever the shit that means. I simply smiled and said, "Oh, I hate you, too, but it's the kind of hate that means that I actually do hate you."

He laughed, and I laughed as well, but it was more of an awkward laugh than a funny ha-ha kind of laugh on my part, whereas he thought I was joking. I didn't really understand at what point he thought it would be ok to tell me this. I mean shit, he showed up at a party where he knew I was going to be and where all of my friends were going to be just so he could tell me that he hates me in a nice way? Right. He still loves me.

A circus freak from Argentina fell in love with me. That was awkward. It's also a very long story, so I figure it will be more fun to just leave you hanging on that one.

I've been going to a gay bar lately. It's called The Copa. I went there with my cousin thinking that I wouldn't get hit on and that I would just be able to hang out. No. Not at all. Gay guys are touchy and they fondle and grab. And there are actually straight guys there. I'm pretty sure they figured out that straight girls go there to not be bothered.

I can hear the conversation now, "Hey, dudes. Know what I heard? I heard that fuckin chicks, man, they go to the gay bar so they don't have to put up with dudes hitting on them. They just get wasted and dance. We should totally fuckin go and wait for them to get wasted and then try to hook up! DUDES, BRILLIANT. High five man! YEAH!"

I actually met a boy who is half way interesting there, though. Oh, but knowing the way it goes for me, he will turn all creepy and emotional and start crying for no reason when he randomly decides that I am The One for him. I can't wait to break his little heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jameson said...

Ok, so you're talking about a guy you met in a GAY BAR. Meaning he (assuming he's straight) went to the gay bar to pick up chicks, such as you just described. Doesn't that scream creepy and pathetic at the same time?

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home