..Cause Jameson did it first..
THINGS GIRLS WISH GUYS KNEW
1. Don't ever lie to us, we will find out.
-Well, we find out eventually, but it's usually too late. And who ever it is that is telling us usually says, "Oh, you didn't already know that...."
2. Girls are pretty. Get over it.
-No. No. No. No. No. No. FALSE! I once saw a girl that looked like a monkey. Monkeys are only cute if they are, infact, a monkey.
3. You don't have PMS so don't act like you know what it's like
-I have yet to meet a guy who acts like he knows what PMS is like. However, I have met a guy who acted like he DID have PMS. Infact, this has happened countless times if you look through all of my posts.
4. If you talk about having a big dick, we know you don't.
-Lie. One time, at a party, my friend Brandon was talking about how big his weiner was, and I made the mistake of saying, "No its not!" I got a little flashie flash, and then did the typical girl thing. I ran away. He was..uh..hung.
5. A system in your car only impresses your homeboys.
- And gives me a headache.
6. Be spontaneous. Dinner and a movie gets old.
-What else is there to do? Party? That's not a date. Pic Nic? Flies. Yuck. Skating? That would actually be fun.
7. We are drama queens. Never forget that.
-I, for one, stay away from drama as much as I can. So, yes, forget that.
8. We absolutely do not care about trucks, paintball, hunting, or anything else you and your friends talk about.
-I'm from Oklahoma. I like trucks, paintball is too painful, and I hang out with a lot of guys so, yes, I do care what you guys talk about.
9. Shave! No matter how cool you think your goatee or beard or mustache looks, we hate it. We like clean-cut men.
-I don't mind the scruffy look;however, I do not not like the I-was-stuck-in-the-mountains-haven't-shaved-in-a-year-look. Oh, and the Abe Lincoln looks is bad, too.
10. We don't enjoy talking dirty to you as much as you enjoy listening.
-hahaha.
11. Size does matter
-What's that gay ass saying? It's the motion in the ocean?
12. No matter what you say, your ex girlfriend is a hoe.
-and a stripper, and crazy, and she looks like a donkey.
13. No matter what you say, your friends are idiots.
-No. That's not always true.
14. If we slap you, you deserved it.
-You must have done something stupid for me to slap you.
15. We don't want to pay. Be a man, throw down the cash.
-I don't know what voting has to do with this ,Jam. I don't mind paying sometimes.
16. There are no signs on us that say "Stare at my boobs/butt" or "Grope me, I want it."
-Ok, this one does piss me off. I can't see people stare at my butt, so thats fine, but if you touch it, thats when we go back to #14.
17. Don't ask for a Guys Night then bitch about Girls Night.
-true.
18. Our friends know EVERYTHING. If we say we didn't tell about your little "problem"...we're lying.
-False. Some of my friends don't keep secrets.
19. We compare you to our ex-boyfriends...and always tell you that you're the "best" .
-Most of my ex-boyfriends are ass holes.
20. Don't expect us to look like Pamela Anderson if you don't look like Brad Pitt.
-They are both over-rated.
21. We will think you are gay if you wear tightie whities on a regular basis.
-I wont think you're gay, but I will laugh at you.
22. If you want head, give it.
-haha.
23. Playing the guitar will help you get laid.
-Or get you an STD.
24. Our Daddy can, and will, kick your ass.
-I still call him Daddy. And it's true. He can and will kick your ass.
25. We fake it. Yes with you. End of story.
-If this was actually the case...then why would we do you?
1. Don't ever lie to us, we will find out.
-Well, we find out eventually, but it's usually too late. And who ever it is that is telling us usually says, "Oh, you didn't already know that...."
2. Girls are pretty. Get over it.
-No. No. No. No. No. No. FALSE! I once saw a girl that looked like a monkey. Monkeys are only cute if they are, infact, a monkey.
3. You don't have PMS so don't act like you know what it's like
-I have yet to meet a guy who acts like he knows what PMS is like. However, I have met a guy who acted like he DID have PMS. Infact, this has happened countless times if you look through all of my posts.
4. If you talk about having a big dick, we know you don't.
-Lie. One time, at a party, my friend Brandon was talking about how big his weiner was, and I made the mistake of saying, "No its not!" I got a little flashie flash, and then did the typical girl thing. I ran away. He was..uh..hung.
5. A system in your car only impresses your homeboys.
- And gives me a headache.
6. Be spontaneous. Dinner and a movie gets old.
-What else is there to do? Party? That's not a date. Pic Nic? Flies. Yuck. Skating? That would actually be fun.
7. We are drama queens. Never forget that.
-I, for one, stay away from drama as much as I can. So, yes, forget that.
8. We absolutely do not care about trucks, paintball, hunting, or anything else you and your friends talk about.
-I'm from Oklahoma. I like trucks, paintball is too painful, and I hang out with a lot of guys so, yes, I do care what you guys talk about.
9. Shave! No matter how cool you think your goatee or beard or mustache looks, we hate it. We like clean-cut men.
-I don't mind the scruffy look;however, I do not not like the I-was-stuck-in-the-mountains-haven't-shaved-in-a-year-look. Oh, and the Abe Lincoln looks is bad, too.
10. We don't enjoy talking dirty to you as much as you enjoy listening.
-hahaha.
11. Size does matter
-What's that gay ass saying? It's the motion in the ocean?
12. No matter what you say, your ex girlfriend is a hoe.
-and a stripper, and crazy, and she looks like a donkey.
13. No matter what you say, your friends are idiots.
-No. That's not always true.
14. If we slap you, you deserved it.
-You must have done something stupid for me to slap you.
15. We don't want to pay. Be a man, throw down the cash.
-I don't know what voting has to do with this ,Jam. I don't mind paying sometimes.
16. There are no signs on us that say "Stare at my boobs/butt" or "Grope me, I want it."
-Ok, this one does piss me off. I can't see people stare at my butt, so thats fine, but if you touch it, thats when we go back to #14.
17. Don't ask for a Guys Night then bitch about Girls Night.
-true.
18. Our friends know EVERYTHING. If we say we didn't tell about your little "problem"...we're lying.
-False. Some of my friends don't keep secrets.
19. We compare you to our ex-boyfriends...and always tell you that you're the "best" .
-Most of my ex-boyfriends are ass holes.
20. Don't expect us to look like Pamela Anderson if you don't look like Brad Pitt.
-They are both over-rated.
21. We will think you are gay if you wear tightie whities on a regular basis.
-I wont think you're gay, but I will laugh at you.
22. If you want head, give it.
-haha.
23. Playing the guitar will help you get laid.
-Or get you an STD.
24. Our Daddy can, and will, kick your ass.
-I still call him Daddy. And it's true. He can and will kick your ass.
25. We fake it. Yes with you. End of story.
-If this was actually the case...then why would we do you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home