Fun at the Fair
I saw lots of head-turning things, like a man with a short arm, a lady with no feet, a midget dressed like a ref, and a shirt that read, "Why did God make me black?"
The fair is one over-sized, smelly freak show. So, to make it somewhat entertaining, my friends and I took pictures with the people who we thought truly defined what a state fair should be.
The fair is one over-sized, smelly freak show. So, to make it somewhat entertaining, my friends and I took pictures with the people who we thought truly defined what a state fair should be.
- A janitor with every other tooth missing
- A group of mexican cowboys
- A man in a golf cart
- An old man
- A chick with a MASSIVE mohawk
- A group of skater/bike guys who wanted me to model for them. No was my answer.
- A lady who turned out to be deaf in a table cloth for a dress. Yes, it was hard trying to tell her that I wanted a picture with her. Talking louder doesn't make a difference when you can't hear at all.
- A group of guys in suit jackets. They were kinda hot.
- A guy sitting infront of a fountain.

2 Comments:
Was the little person dressed as a ref judging rock-paper-scissors for the KATT? If so, it was my friend Mike. He is hil-freakin-larious!
I highly doubt there were two little people dressed as refs...so I'm sure it was him.
he's really REALLLY little.
Post a Comment
<< Home