November 06, 2006

Why is the room spinning?

it's been awhile. i've been busy. sort of.

Lately my weeks have been something like this:

Monday: hang.
Tuesday: hang at Shilo's.
Wednesday: get stupid at Sidecar...and then A.K.'s
Thursday: sleep. wake up. sleep. hang.
Friday: see a band. go to Sidecar.
Saturday: go to Sidecar.
Sunday: sleep. sleep. sleep.

So, there's that. These people that I've been hanging out with are NUTS. Seriously. I have never liked Oklahoma so much as I have this past month or so. And I've actually been getting along with some girls.

Halloween was friggin crazy. The Saturday before my friend Tiffany and I dressed up like "Sexed-up" prom girls. We had wild hair, lots of make up, and tatoo's that my brother drew for us. We went to this thing called EvilJive at Electro Lounge. It was a lot of fun. I learned something new about myself. I really, really, really like electronic music.

On the actual day of Halloween I was dressed up like a gangster. The costume was a little skanky, but it was cute, and it got a lot of compliments. That night was amazing. All my friends forgot that daylight savings had happened, so we got to the bar at like 9. We thought it was 10, so we were pretty "gone" by the time everyone else showed up. I had this drink called Killer Kool-Aid. It was good.

Ok, well, i have nothing else to say. so bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger AuntT said...

Didn't know that you'd been going to Electro. You know that your mom and I go there occasionally. Weird, huh?

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home