April 09, 2005

This weekend for the under 21 people

Nothing. Absolutely freaking nothing.

So, last weekend my car was broken into. My friend Tiffany said that her bag was in the back seat full of clothes and fake gold earings. She said that it got stolen. She cried and cried. She flailed her arms around and cried some more. Her car keys were attached to the bag. She didn't have an extra set. I had to drive her and her roommate, Megan, back and forth to work all this week.

Yesterday, my car broke down on the highway. The tensioner-pulley-thing did something crazy and stopped working, which made the belt break, which made my power stearing stop working, which then caused my car to over heat, fill up with smoke, and stop. Oh, and my phone was dead.

I got out of my car and popped the hood. I stared at it for a moment and then got back into my car and looked at my friend Megan. Moments later, I got back out of my car and walked around it. I noticed that my tire was some what flat, so I popped my trunk and got out my tire-airer-upper. When I did that, I noticed something. It was Tiffany's bag that was "stolen" with her keys attatched to it. I yelled at the top of my lungs, for she was the reason that my car was smoking on the side of a very busy highway.

I felt much anger and kicked my flat tire. A car pulled over behind mine. It was two boys. They were creepy. They looked under my car, where the problem was not, but I let them do it anyway. They looked funny pretending they knew what they were talking about. They asked if they could give us a ride. I said, "Hell no, but may I please use your cell to call my dad?"

Dad was not happy. I had to remind my dad that my car was a 1992. That didn't help, but he came anyway. Thanks Dad. He called a tow truck, and my car was safely hauled back to my Mema's house.

Since my car is now dead, so is my weekend.

When I told Tiffany that I found her effing keys in my trunk she said, "Oh my God, the person that broke into your car must have put it in there!!"

I'm not sure, but what kind of thief has the time to break into a car, take a bag, decide they want to place it in my trunk, pop my trunk, set the bag in there, shut the trunk, lock my car door, and shut it, too?

When I asked her that she said, "I don't know, but I didn't put it there."

I sure didn't put it in the trunk, dumb ass, and the person that broke into my car didn't do it, so who the hell did, you freaking moron?????

She's such an idiot. I don't hang out with idiots starting now.

As abnoxious as she was at that point, it made me think of other things that annoy me about her. I thought of lots of things, such as, the way she sleeps with her face smashed on the pillow, the way she dips her massive chunk of bread into MY oil and vinegar, and her makeup. I like Megan though, she's cool.

K. Bye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not exactly mad; I'm annoyed!

I don't want crazy girl to drive me around. She might lock her keys in her own trunk, and then I'd never be able to post again!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a 1993 Mazda MX6, but what does one year really matter?

I haven't been a big fan of the crying and flailing girl since senior prom when she kept about 20 people waiting for over thirty minutes while she was getting ready. As a result, I don't think she is in any of my pictures of that night. Patience isn't one of my strongest attributes.

I can't speak for all car burglars, but I know that when I break into cars, I always like to tidy up a bit by putting the shit laying in the back seat safely in the trunk.

Brit,
say three "Hail Marys" for your mean thoughts about crying/flailing girl. Or is that drink three Bloody Marys? I always get that confused.

xoxo,
Mom

1:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to go with DRINK 3 BLOODY MARYS!!!!!

...but that's only because I like 'em!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home