Damnit
I find myself in a rather frustrated mood tonight. I watched The Bachelorette. I really haven’t watched much of this season on account of the people never staying together, well, except for Trista and Ryan, but they were both little babies who didn’t get attention when they were little or something.
I think this series of reality television is like a formal version of Elimidate (you can find this on late night television). In reality, the guy/girl making the decision on whether they want you or not, really just wants to do you and then leave you while you’re sleeping in a cheap ass hotel room the next morning.
So, here I am watching this show thinking all the while that she is going to choose the guy from Oklahoma because she’s all like, “You are, like, everything I have ever wanted. You are the whole package. I really like the boots you bought me in Oklahoma. I could marry you. You have nice abs. Blah. Blah.”
And he’s like, “ I’m 25 and I own my own business, and I would sell everything I have just to be with you. Tear.”
Well, the television tricked me, because she really picked the ass wad named Jerry, who is hot. So, now it’s like Elimidate in reverse because he really just wants to do her and she hearts him. Everything he says is like, “You are so hot. You are beautiful. I like you, but I don’t know why, so don’t ask. What kind of underwear do you have on? Is the camera angle good with my facial structure?”
And then, she didn’t really pick him either, because she needed like 3 months to decide if she wanted to marry him and have his babies, or not. So, 3 months later (30 min. according to the TV), she decides that she doesn’t really want to marry him. This is after she said, “ I just need to make sure. But, I know I want to be with you I’m 100% sure.”
So, everyone on and off the TV is like, “Huh? You just told him you loved him and wanted to be on him like white on rice about 30 min ago. What the hell lady? And, why do you look fatter now than earlier?”
He faked a tear I think. You could tell he didn’t really give a shit. He knows he’s hot.
At any rate, that is why I am frustrated. The end.
I think this series of reality television is like a formal version of Elimidate (you can find this on late night television). In reality, the guy/girl making the decision on whether they want you or not, really just wants to do you and then leave you while you’re sleeping in a cheap ass hotel room the next morning.
So, here I am watching this show thinking all the while that she is going to choose the guy from Oklahoma because she’s all like, “You are, like, everything I have ever wanted. You are the whole package. I really like the boots you bought me in Oklahoma. I could marry you. You have nice abs. Blah. Blah.”
And he’s like, “ I’m 25 and I own my own business, and I would sell everything I have just to be with you. Tear.”
Well, the television tricked me, because she really picked the ass wad named Jerry, who is hot. So, now it’s like Elimidate in reverse because he really just wants to do her and she hearts him. Everything he says is like, “You are so hot. You are beautiful. I like you, but I don’t know why, so don’t ask. What kind of underwear do you have on? Is the camera angle good with my facial structure?”
And then, she didn’t really pick him either, because she needed like 3 months to decide if she wanted to marry him and have his babies, or not. So, 3 months later (30 min. according to the TV), she decides that she doesn’t really want to marry him. This is after she said, “ I just need to make sure. But, I know I want to be with you I’m 100% sure.”
So, everyone on and off the TV is like, “Huh? You just told him you loved him and wanted to be on him like white on rice about 30 min ago. What the hell lady? And, why do you look fatter now than earlier?”
He faked a tear I think. You could tell he didn’t really give a shit. He knows he’s hot.
At any rate, that is why I am frustrated. The end.

1 Comments:
You could always remember that these people decided that they wanted to find their perfect mate on TV, and realize that they are all douchebags anyway.
Thats what I would do.
Post a Comment
<< Home