Those "serial killer" glasses stayed at the store. They were $100; I buy cheap target shades. Stacie bought some similar ones though - white metal frames - very cool. I think she bought them because she and Al saw a v. cute boy wearing them on the slopes.
Yes that is Al's shirt. No brit wasn't goofing, I just wouldn't stop taking pictures.
5 Comments:
Those "serial killer" glasses stayed at the store. They were $100; I buy cheap target shades. Stacie bought some similar ones though - white metal frames - very cool. I think she bought them because she and Al saw a v. cute boy wearing them on the slopes.
Yes that is Al's shirt. No brit wasn't goofing, I just wouldn't stop taking pictures.
Everyone has dissapeared.
Number one, I look like a man with those glasses. Number two, I look like I'm going bomb something. Number three, nevermind, I've got nothing!
Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#
Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#
Post a Comment
<< Home