April 01, 2005

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time no post, eh? I wish I could say that I have been busy, but I haven’t.

The reflexologist told me that I have Mono and that I am Anemic. Real convincing coming from a lady who rubs feet for a living. To my defense, my Mema made me go. I didn’t want to. I hate feet and having my feet touched. It didn’t matter, I was too weak to talk and I didn’t want to fight with my grandma.

The foot lady told me to take in more iron and vitamin b. That cures Mono? Cough, bullshit, cough. Can I have real meds please? Pain killers, too.

I don’t actually believe that I have what she told me that I have. I don’t want The Kissing Disease. I don’t want to say that I have it, I don’t want to know that I have it, and I don’t want to think that I have it.

In other news, met a cute boy. Cute boy has cute hair. Cute boy drives very cute expensive car. Cute boy also dresses in very cute expensive clothing. He will also own his own hair salon, and the best part is, HE’S NOT GAY. Shut up Jameson (in advance).

I doubt I will date him. I don’t have the patience right now. Maybe its cause I’m sick. No, I just don’t want to.

I went to a really fun 3 kegger last weekend. The same boy followed me throughout the entire night asking me every five minutes if I would like to dance. I responded no each time, but I’ll admit, I considered him to be my friend by the end of the night. That is only because I wasn’t the designated driver.

At one point in the night, I was watching Megan do a beer bong. During this time span, got beer spilled on me four times. The first time it was by a new guy from Germany. He fell over his own foot and his cup fell on my right boob. He said sorry, and then decided to ask me if I wanted to have sex with him. My answer was of course no. German guy passed out in the grass moments later.

The second time it was by my friend Zach. He did it because, “This side didn’t match that side.”

The third time was by Zach; he too fell—over the keg in attempts to hurdle it. That cup went on my left leg.

The fourth time was my fault. I spilt it on my shoe whilst I was checking my watch. Dumb. I know.

That’s about all I needed to catch you up on. See yah wouldn’t wanna be yah!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jameson said...

No one should ever say see ya wouldn't want to be ya.

And just because he says he's not, doesn't mean he's not. Ever heard of denial? He's gay, he just doesn't know it yet. Sorry.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

T-
You know I don't go for the flash. I like athletic-manly-men, and obviously a killer sense of humor is a must.

Maybe I am being predjudice, but I don't know if flashy guys can be authentic. I think people who are into material things are usually the most judgemental people too.

By the way, the boy is somehow affiliated with Duncan Brothers...

11:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you guys serious? This boys father owns a very nice hair salon in OKC. He wants his son to open another one. His parents may pay for his stuff, but if my parents had enough money, they'd do the same for me.

And yes, I do like "Flash-boys." I like it when guys look like they take great care of themselves without straight up looking like a puss. He is athletic. He was an all-state track and football player in highschool. He's no girly boy. He just dresses nice, and looks freakin hott.

He's far from judgemental. He is actually down right hilarious, and what makes me laugh usually makes you guys laugh, too. On the subjuect of judgemental, what are you guys being?????????

xoxo-B

As for you Jameson, you can kiss my ass on the whole gay thing. This guy is no where near homosexual, trust me.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Jameson said...

ooooooo, Brittany likes a BOOOOYYYY.

Calm down there buddy, I was just kidding. I can see the rage through the post here.

And I kiss no one's ass.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home